Chapter 21

Intrigue

Several times my mom interrogate me about two strange men who often appeared in my house. I always slow down to give an explanation to her on the matter of the personal bodyguards, I know she does not like the various forms of violence in any form. Bodyguard or whatever the name remains so unusual figure in her eyes. Once my mom laughing when I'm annoyed with screaming on the phone at Siwon because he intends to increase for troop of bodyguards.

 

"Yoona-yah, your future husband really protective to the point that he prepared a company of soldiers to take care of you when he was not there beside you. It seems that your life as the next Mrs. Choi has been started, baby!" My mom spoke the words with exhilaration. I feel mom was teasing me over the fort built by Siwon's intent in my own home.

 

Both of my siblings were in agreement. They started teasing me like every time there is a chance. Jin Ah eonni for example, she still continues to remind me about the principle of women which she always give me, "Yoona-yah, remember that you should not be so under the power of men. Show that you can also control him. I'm sure if you want to try harder, then Choi Siwon will fully comply with all your wishes. Now, you have been treated like a princess, definitely the future position as queen will not run away from your grasp."

I roll my eyes to  hear that Jin Ah eonni had such motivation to ask me. How may I impose will on Choi Siwon when I always lose strength when dealing with him?

 

Same like Seulong oppa, he gave the advice at length about how I should behave to my future husband, he did not like the attitude that I showed during this time. "I’m sure Siwon can take good care of you. You should be happy with him,"

Is it possible that happiness will come to me? Of several characters owned by Siwon, many of them I could not stand. So if I can accept it or not, let the time to answer. Oh my God ... it looks like the name of Choi Siwon has met every corner of the room in my house.

 

"Jagiya, all the evidence already in your hand. Soon what you want will be realized, you could give Im Sung Han to jail away." His voice evokes spirit of the other line, especially since the news was conveyed.

"Jinja?? Oppa you're not kidding right? Oppa, gomawo ... "

I can smile broadly now, finally my waiting was fulfilled. I'm so lucky to have help from my future husband.

 

I immediately told Seulong oppa about this good news. Oppa quite surprised by the fast process. But then he actually lifted up praise for Siwon who was willing to do a lot of things for me and my family, including Sung Han’s track association with the mafia. It had crossed my mind how much money has been issued by him to obtain all the information and the evidence given which is not easily fit into a mafia network.

"Miss Im ..." I was surprised by the greeting one bodyguard who usually look after.

"Ne .. what is it?” I feel there is an unpleasant symptom has occurred.

"We just got the information that Im Sung Han already know that crime has been known by you, he tried to flee abroad. Now some of our colleagues were trying to prevent it."

"MWO??!! Damn it, so he tried to run away! Take me to where he is now!" I command him.

"But Mr. Choi would not allow it, young lady." Cih, it doesn’t make sense if I let him get away again.

"Yaak, now your boss is me, aren’t you? So, you'd better obey only what I want, I will be responsible to Mr. Choi of yours!" Finally, I successfully forced bodyguards to take me to be Sung Han.

 

I do not have time to change clothes or anything. I still use the dress that I wore had to go home to Jessica, because tonight we intend to hold a pajama party night despite the weather forecast predicts heavy rain will occur until a small storm. It seems I can not join him, so I had to rush to cancel my promise. Jessica tried to protest, but I promise I'll explain tomorrow.

"Yoong, why so rush? Do you want to sleepover in Jessica’s home? Tonight there will be heavy rain. It's better you stay at home," snapped my mom who saw me running down the stairs of the house.

"Yaahhh eomma, that’s only predictions, not necessarily absolutely no right storm! I went straight away, I've been waiting for."

Awaited?? Yes, I'm waiting for the right moment to capture Im Sung Han. I can not lose him again, or I will fail forever.

 

I briefly kissed my mom’s right cheek then walked quickly to the car that had been prepared by the bodyguards. The last word seemed to indicate that I started to enjoy and appreciate their presence. A big thank indeed deserved Choi Siwon, at least I feel pretty safe with this situation. In fact I never imagined having a personal bodyguard who always take care of me and make sure I stay safe wherever I am.