Chapter 13

Intrigue

"Yoona, hurry down. Our guests are coming." Yoona’s mother shouted, who had been knocked the room but never opened by the daughter. Yoona had to avoid her mother and brother while she was talking secretly with a detective who specifically asked to investigate Sung Han’s activities around the luxury apartments and includes the frequently visited nightclubs.

Yoona lucky to have a friend of the police so easily she can get an agent or a detective to observe the movements of the enemy, Sung Han. Yoona now is more confident and believe that Sung Han was an enemy in the blanket. Moreover, coupled with continued testimony from the detective. Yoona accidentally asked for help because she felt Siwon will watched by his threat to impose her for along 24 hours. Yoona is actually very disappointed because this condition was happening for a week and make her motion so narrow.

Her ​​own brother agreed with Siwon, if Yoona will need to be monitored because they feared she was doing carelessness which endanger herself. It is increasingly forcing Yoona to act secretly.

 

After hanging up the phone, Yoona immediately left the room to meet the guests invited by her mother who said that they were special. Yoona saw a middle-aged woman who so graciously smiled at her. The smile was so friendly. But Yoona did not know the woman.

 

"Yoong, this is Mrs. Choi. She is your future mother-in-law." Yoona surprised with her ​​testimony. Mother-in-law? That means the woman is Choi Siwon’s mother. Why is she suddenly appeared in her house? Yoona hope the goal is not to speed up their marriage.

 

"You must be wondering why I'm here. Obviously, I want to get to know my future daughter-in-law any further, so I decided to come home from my healing process in America only to see you closer." She sounds like has an ability to read Yoona’s mind.

 

Yoona smiled wryly when she find the reality in dealing with her future in-law. While Mrs Choi actually being very warm and not at all trying to intimidate Yoona.

 

"May I speak to Yoona?" Siwon’s voice that suddenly appear later made ​​Yoona surprised. Siwon’s mother just looks at Yoona as her replied.

"All right, come with me oppa." Yoona walked into the garden behind her house, followed by Siwon who deliberately does not equate his step with Yoona.