Chapter 20

Intrigue

When I was studying in Europe, I once heard a lecturer who gave the discourse a wise sentence that reads "A second distraction on the road can kill you". At that time I did not understand what he meant. I tried to interpret it word for word, but there's nothing I can - just a dead end. Now I'm starting to understand it after I experienced some events. I tried to resolve the problem by giving focus on the problem, and at the same time I ignored the interruption of the parties without predict the result then try to prevent it. Thus, the present is an increasingly steep road inhibit my steps. Inevitably I had to admit defeat as a result I have underestimated one small problem.

 

That's what I experienced today. I do not think Choi Siwon will be the savior god when I tried to get rid of his role in the drama of my life. Even his presence is no longer like a thorn in the flesh, even now more like an oasis in the desert.

 

"You're thinking about someone?" A man’s voice snapped me and dragged me out of the reverie.

"Wasseo ..." Changmin shown just nod at me. I frowned at his eyes that seemed probing. It's obvious when his desire to see me definitely want to discuss something important, especially if it is not about Choi Siwon, a friend of who get verdicted has a chronic illness of playboy.

 

"Why are you staring at me suspiciously like that?” I pretend ignorant.

"What have you done to Siwon?,"

I frowned. "I do nothing to him, what do you mean Changmin-ssi? I do not understand ... "

 

"You know Siwon being a little strange lately, he looks several times cranky when it is dealing with you. The good news, he started did not have time to meet and party with the women out there. Instead now he is more often quasi busy with his work. I can not believe he could be 180 degrees different from the usual."

MWO?? I think Changmin was joking, how can Siwon to be like that?!

 

"Just wait the time when the illness will soon have another recurrence. What do you bet he was like that now?”

I'm so curious to see Siwon is grumpy, because usually he's being too calm and cold when dealing with women.

 

"So, what about your bodyguard?? Do you still want to deny nothing happened between you and Siwon?”

Ah, I just realized now that I've got a special guard ordered by Siwon. Indeed, there are only two people, but that I get them after arguing furiously with Siwon who have the intention of giving me six bodyguards. Basicly crazy! I could be mistaken for being the president's daughter around the town!

"Um ... if it's about me being involved in a problem and he was just worried about my safety. That's it, I do feel he has gone too far."

"Daebak .... Good job, Yoona-ssi. You've managed to gradually forced Siwon to get out of his life that giuded by lust. Seeing how worried Siwon to you, it means you have become a valuable asset for him. It turns out you do not need my help to conquer that Choi Siwon, you are really a very special lady!"

I chuckled by hearing Changmin’s statement about the parable of life that Siwon’s expresses.

"Chukkae ..."

"MWO?? You’re too much, Changmin-ssi ... " after that we laugh together, it looks like Changmin is very flexible and figure of fun to be a friend. Siwon fortunate to have Changmin at his side.