Chapter 1

Intrigue

 

This is your father's last words before he died Yoona ...
Eomma know you are a dutiful daughter to your parents...
Eomma may also believe you impossibly will disappoint your father ...
Eomma begging you ... at least you can try it first, learn to accept. Eomma think it isn't harder when you can do it with sincerity ...
 
That line still ringing in Yoona's ears. The advice sentence as well as a heartfelt plea from a mother who wanted her daughter to receive her father's last will and testament before pick death. Yoona was unable to resist, but couldn't also easily accept it. It is very difficult for her to fulfill the will of her father which is asked her to marry as soon as possible with his colleague's son.
 
Marrying someone whom she did not know would be a burden for Yoona. How is it possible to live a non based-on-love marriage life? So far it's always been a consideration for Yoona to incriminate her sincerely accept it.
 
Her uncapable to reject also be the biggest stumbling block and difficult to avoid. As the youngest daughter of Im the family not make her in cuddle with other family members.  It isn't mean that Yoona was not loved by his family, in fact they are all very concerned about Yoona. Yoona has a mother, a brother and a sister. Her siblings had married and of course busy with their lives.
 
Nowadays, Yoona live with her mother in the Im family mansion that relics of her father. His mother is a house wife and a woman who has a pretty good career in the business field accompanying his father. Two years ago his father suddenly collapsed because of a recurrent heart disease and died shortly afterwards. Many people who smell a gaffe from Mr. Im's death that surprised many people. So far, this Mr. Im who known for being diligent to maintain his health, suddenly found in a critical condition in his office of a heart attack and . Some people had spread rumors that the cause of the incident was a conspiracy carried out by his own adoptive son.
 
Yoona's father raised a son and brought into their family about 8 years ago. At that time, Im Sung Han, his adopted son, the same age as Yoona. Somehow the presence of Sung han is not easily accepted by the three brothers. They always felt there was something wrong with the character of Sung Han. He is like hiding something. Im Jin Ah, the family's oldest daughter always leery when Im Sung Han has a motive to take over the power of the Im family-owned company, but his parents always admonished her hard enough. The Im Seulong, the only son of the Im family still always try to think positive, although in his heart he save a million suspicion on Sung Han. While Yoona, herself is the most violent one who showing dislike for him. Yoona never at all to be nice, even hatred deepened with the news that made ​​conspiracy by Sung Han.
 
Yoona suspicions grew stronger after quietly observing the movements since Sung Han was working in the Im family firm, in Seulong under the pretext of assisting in the work. But some times Yoona find Sung Han do fraud against clients and Sung Han always trying to make two blocks in a single company. One block is under his control. Is Sung Han intends to stage a coup? Why would he do that when Appa was always nice to him? That's currently plaguing in Yoona's mid so that she never think of arranged marriage as a priority.
 
"Ne .. Eomma, I accept this match. I will go meet him to discuss the continuation of this match on marriage, " one day Yoona replied her mother with a compulsion request. Her mother nodded, understanding that her daughter was being forced to comply with the will of her father in hopes that he will rest in peace.