A Hazy Shade Of Winter by Maudmoonshine

ARCHIVE - I WANT TO READ!!!

 


DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A CRITIC, I AM JUST A NORMAL READER WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH HOW A READER LIKES YOUR STORY

Written By Soccerstarz502

 

 

 

Picture: I really like the picture, it is very creative and fits the title perfectly.
 
Foreword:  The excerpt has a lot of visual imagery, which is really great and descriptive. The only problem I see with this, is that I have no idea what the plot is. If you could put a little summary to tell what the fanfic is about, I think that it will be better.
 
Story: Since you already put the excerpt in the forward page, I don’t think that you should rewrite it in chapter 1, just start with the story, so then it can flow better and it will not bore your readers. Also I don’t understand why some of them are itacilized and others are not, is it a different point of view? or is it inner thoughts. Maybe you could add an A/N (authors note) in the beginning tell that the italicized is Eunhyuk’s  point of view. Also that “that nothing”, should just be nothing (in Chapter  2).  Other than minor grammatical errors, it seems like an interesting fanfic. You can take this fanfic so many directions, keep up the good work!
 
I am sorry that the review was short. But I didn't find anything else to say about it. Thank you for requesting!
 
So here it is~
 
If you love SUPER JUNIOR
If you love EunHyuk
 
Please read this 6-chaptered story-
 
 
BY