Imagine by Zining

ARCHIVE - I WANT TO READ!!!

 


DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A CRITIC, I AM JUST A NORMAL READER WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH HOW A READER LIKES YOUR STORY

Written by LimaLemon

 

Wow I have to say, I am impressed! At the begining I was really confused to what was going on. But then I realized it was a drabble. Reality and imagination has a fine line. To walk over that line to explain it simuntaniously needs some strong skills.  

Foreword and Description: Your description reminds me of those tumblr quotes. It is beautiful and true. But  the last line " imagination doesn't always last..." put it as a seperate line not with But don't forget.

Story: To be completely honest, I have started reading it but then I put it off for a day because when I read that CL was left on the step with a letter tucked in, it reminded me a whole lot like Harry Potter begining. And as a Potterhead, it just didn't feel right. But as I have read more I saw that it has nothing to do with HP what so ever. 

The way you have formatted your story, it gives a very "flip book' feeling. What I mean by that? Well you know each of your paragraphs can be put in one page and it wouldn't be confusing. Like children's books. Each of your  paragraphs are independent and self explaining so it doesn't give a vey tied up feeling at the same time it's complete as a whole. Again, well done!

It was hard for me to understand at times if we are talking about the same girl from the beging. As I said, your paragraphs are self-completing. So when reading about Chaerin and CL, even though the same person it felt time story of two different individuals. But again, I am not complaining. This just makes the whole guessing part more interesting and keeps the readers interest going.

Lastly, you have completely lost me in these lines:

The contents were the most heart-breaking of lies.

Dare to imagine because they give you hope. I love you.

If you think that I am a fail because of that, I deeply apologize. But I would really love to learn your explaination of those lines. So did that mean that the letter Chaerins parent left her was all lies? or is that her life is a lie? or that she lives in the lies that started with her being on the step with that letter? 

What about the last line? Was that quote written in the letter? Was it something GD told her?

 

I am sorry but I am confused. 

I would really appreciate if you could comment the explanation.

Thank you!

 

So here it is~

Read a well written SKYDRAGON One-Shot

 

Imagine

by 

Zining