Never Plain

My Mind's Eye
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The blonde had a new showcase coming up and had already invited Tiffany to come drop by if she had the time. Tiffany had a feeling Jessica was much bigger and more influential in the photography world than she was letting on, but she decided to wait and find out for herself.

 

Closer towards the end of dinner, Jessica suddenly pushed her plate to the side and propped her chin up with both her lightly closed fists, her elbows resting on the table.

 

“Can I be all blindly blunt again?”

 

“Would it stop you if I said no?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Then yes, you can.”

 

“Tell me what you look like. Describe yourself. Your facial features, you body shape and build, you hair color and length, your skin tone, your clothes, and…your eyes. What do your eyes look like?”

 

“…”

 

“Too blunt?”

 

“No, I just…well it’s hard to describe myself because I can’t really see myself.”

 

“Really? You’re going to use that on me?”

 

“Haha you right, that was a pretty stupid thing to say. Umm…give me a moment.”

 

“Take your time. I would hate for you to rush yourself and paint me a picture of some old guy with a beer gut and hair on his belly.”

 

“YAH!”

 

“I blame the blindness.”

 

“You’re quite insufferable at times. But anyways…I have jet-black three-inches-past-shoulder-length hair. Ummm…pink lips, a bit thicker than yours I guess. My nose isn’t as sharp as yours, a little more rounded on the tip. My face shape is also a little rounder than yours. I have milk-white toned skin and our body build is very similar. I believe I am slightly taller than you, perhaps by a centimeter or two. I’m wearing casual blue skinny jeans right now, a thin tank top underneath and a purple Lululemon zip-up hoodie. Oh! And white Nike runners. Ummm….”

 

“Eyes. How do your eyes look?”

 

“Well I’m Asian if you haven’t already picked that up, so my eyes are just plain brown I guess.

Please log in to read the full chapter