Amazon Woman

My Mind's Eye
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jessica ‘watched’ as Tiffany fidgeted, taking one step towards her then two steps back, fumbling with her fingers and muttering under her breath something about ‘stopping the crazy’, ‘getting her out of my head’, ‘live hauntings’, and…‘hot lesbian ghost ’ ? The girl seemed really bothered and her half-crazy mutterings sounded so absurd that Jessica had chuckled out loud before she could stop herself.

 

She heard Tiffany’s head snap up and felt the younger girl’s gaze alight on her.

 

Jessica’s laughter got stuck mid-throat and she suddenly thought her skin would catch on fire and she would spontaneously combust into flames like the wicked Camerlengo. Except Jessica sure as hell would not be proclaimed the new Pope like he was.

 

Shucks. Well that’s a shame. I’ve always wanted to ride in that atrocity that is the Popemobile…

 

Tiffany mumbled to herself some more, but Jessica could tell that the girl was now inching her way towards her, shuffling her feet arduously as if the top half of her body was unwilling to approach Jessica and the lower half was dragging the top half along. And for the second time that night, Jessica stood frozen as someone approached her, a deer caught in headlights. The first encounter tonight had been repulsive and stomach churning. How this one would fare against the first…Jessica honestly did not know.

 

She still held a lot of apprehension concerning Tiffany. The girl throws everything she’s known and established since childhood askew. But…Jessica was almost certain that her encounter with Tiffany would be less harsh on her poor cucumber-hating tummy than her encounter with the Neanderthal had been.

 

It’s a good start…right?

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

Tiffany’s body felt at odds with itself. She was conflicted as to whether or not to approach Jessica. Nevertheless, she found herself headed in that direction anyways. The closer she got, the stronger the urge to flee became. She was now only ten meters away and her body literally felt like it was being torn in half.

 

Then…

 

It all became unnecessary.

 

A smoldering looking brunette practically ran up to Jessica, enveloping the blonde in a backbreaking hug. The interceptor was tall, hot, and practically oozing of . Tiffany watched as the brunette set Jessica down and placed a wet kiss on the blonde’s cheeks. She was grinning from ear to ear, obviously very happy to see Jessica. The brunette was animatedly regaling in some fantabulous tale, hands and fingers all atwirl in her excitement.

 

Tiffany felt her heart drop through the floor.

 

Did she really think that a girl like Jessica was single? Of course she was taken! How foolish of her to assume otherwise! Did she care? No! Did it hurt? No! Was she going to make a run for it? YES!

 

Tiffany turned to hightail it out of the gallery…

 

…but ran into a wall of solid muscle.

 

And before she realized what was happening, Tiffany was on the floor, looking up at the blinding spotlights of the ceiling, crab cakes and cucumber dip spilled all over her.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter