Baby Bear's Porridge...& Baby Bear's Bed...

My Mind's Eye
Please log in to read the full chapter

March 19th, 2014

 

 

 

 

 

As luck would have it, Tiffany was the first to wake up.

 

If Jessica were the first to return from her sleepy reveries, there would have been a chance of the blonde freaking out at the fact that she was so physically close with the subject of her confusions. It may even have led the befuddled photographer to lash out once more, completely eradicating all the groundwork Stacie had paved the night before.

 

But that wasn’t the case.

 

Tiffany lay there, a little disoriented, slightly bewildered at having woken up in a strange place that was definitely not her room. When she finally recollected last nights events, she couldn’t help but smile a little. It was then that she became aware of the comfortable weight on her stomach.

 

Her exposed stomach.

 

Tiffany had always been rather slow waking up. It often took her a good few minutes to even really move from her sleeping position. She often lay around languorously, unhurriedly taking her time and waiting for her senses to kick in and for her mind to recollect itself.

 

So as she finally became aware that someone’s head was resting on her, Tiffany merely lazily glanced down to see who it was.

 

The peaceful slumbering countenance that greeted her was enough to jolt all her senses into hyperdrive. It would probably be safe to say Tiffany had never had such an invigorating wake-up call.

 

As she gazed down at the older girl’s sleep-smoothed features, she finally noticed the positioning of her hand. Or rather…hands.

 

Her right was caressing Jessica’s cheek like one would to a lover. And if that alone was not enough to make Tiffany blush like a high school girl with her crush, her left hand resting on the insides of Jessica’s bare and oh so smooth and silken soft thighs would definitely reduce her to a mere sputtering idiot.

 

Tiffany unwittingly let out a moan at the feel of Jessica’s delectable skin under her fingertips.

 

This was so wrong of her! She was taking advantage of a sleeping woman! Normally, Tiffany would also have taken Jessica’s sightlessness as another disadvantage on the older woman’s part, but Jessica had long since convinced her that her lack of sight was anything but a disadvantage. And this was no exception.

 

Tiffany was about force herself to tear her hands away when Jessica shuffl

Please log in to read the full chapter