i?

My Mind's Eye
Please log in to read the full chapter

March 11th, 2014

 

 

 

 

 

Stacie woke up to Jessica’s feet in her face.

 

She almost screeched aloud in protest and was going to angrily throw the legs off of her when she saw the rather sweet looking position the two other girls were in.

 

Smiling mischievously at the sight, Stacie quietly slipped off the side of the bed, going straight for her purse next to the coffee table. She took out her phone and stealthily moved back towards the sofa-bed where Jessica and Tiffany still lay in deep slumber.

 

Stacie knew Jessica had always been a bit of a messy sleeper and the blonde photographer had somehow gravitated towards Tiffany sometime during the night. She now lay in a half-diagonal fashion along the bed. Half-diagonal because her torso was curled up and her head was pillowed on Tiffany’s smooth stomach. The blonde’s head was turned upwards and facing Tiffany’s direction while her legs were pointing up towards the right corner of the bed, where Stacie’s head had been just moments before. Almost like a question mark.

 

Tiffany, on the other hand, lay as a person should lay in a bed. Straight.

 

The youngest girl’s loose t-shirt that Jessica had lent her had ridden up significantly during the night and the young ballerina was now showing off a rather toned and milky smooth midriff. Jessica’s blonde hair lay sprawled all over the younger girl’s exposed stomach. The young girl had one hand resting on Jessica’s left upper leg, her slender fingers following the contours of Jessica’s thigh and curving inwards, caressing the silken skin of Jessica’s inner leg, rather dangerously close to the apex as Stacie was delighted to s

Please log in to read the full chapter