Pinkroom

My Mind's Eye
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany had watched Jessica walk away. She really wanted to run after the woman, but she considered their circumstances. The blonde clearly wanted nothing more to do with Tiffany, and for Tiffany to chase after Jessica, who was blind, would be rude and insulting.

 

So Tiffany had hung back and watched until Jessica turned a street corner and disappeared from sight. Then the raven trudged home, which was a mere fifteen minutes walk from where she was.

 

Back at her own apartment, she her laptop and signed onto Google Chat for her bi-weekly date with her mom and dad, who were back home in San Fran. There was still at least another hour before her parents would sign on, so Tiffany opted to take a quick shower.

 

In the steamy haze of her shower, bombarded with scents of honey, cherry blossom, grapefruit and ginger flower, Tiffany found herself thinking of Jessica once more.

 

The blonde was by far, the most amazing person Tiffany had ever met in her life, and the young ballerina had wanted nothing more than to sit cross-legged in front of Jessica like an awestruck child as the blonde revealed to her the secrets of the world.

 

“Well that bridge has burned…” Tiffany muttered to herself as she dried herself off.

 

Wrapping a towel around herself, she went to her room and donned her PJs. Tiffany normally slept in only a tank top and short shorts, sometimes even wit

Please log in to read the full chapter