A Lot More Conversation & A Lot Less Action

My Mind's Eye
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Stacie, are you sure you’re ok with carrying her?”

 

“What? Are you gonna do it?”

 

“Do you think I can’t?”

 

“You’re kind of pocket-sized honey.”

 

“And you’re kind of drunk babe.”

 

“Urgh! Whatever. That champagne ! My buzz is already wearing off. Anyways, where are we taking this little gumdrop?”

 

“She’s not a gumdrop.”

 

“She’s cute. She’s a gumdrop.”

 

“You are sooo not sober right now…”

 

“Just tell me where we’re taking her!”

 

“My place.”

 

Stacie stops to look at Jessica, an incredulous look on her face.

 

Jessica sensed that Stacie wasn’t following behind her.

 

“What?”

 

“You hate having people over. You’re like a little hermit. It takes us months to convince you to let us have a dinner party or even just a simple movie night over at your place. She’s a stranger and she gets to see your house on the first night? How is that fair?!?!”

 

“She’s…”

 

“She’s what Jess?”

 

“She’s not exactly a stranger…”

 

“What…you know her?”

 

“Yea…kinda…”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“Well?! Aren’t you going to explain?!”

 

“She’s…she’s the girl…”

 

“The what? Gosh Jess! Speak up! I can’t hear you from all the way up here!”

 

“Stop it with the short jokes!”

 

“Well then speak up oompa-loompa!”

 

“I really really really dislike drunk-Stacie.”

 

“Well guess what? Drunk-Stacie isn’t too fond of you right now either. So? Who is this girl?!”

 

“She’s the girl…”

 

“The girl…what the hell do you mean by th–oh…oh! OH!!! The girl?! Really?!?! Omgawd!!!! I’m so happy for you!!!! We found your gay other half! I no longer have to vajayjay-shop for you!!!”

 

“Omgawd Stacie! Shut up! She can hear us!”

 

*Cough!* *Cough!*

 

“Ooh! Gumdrop’s awake!”

 

“Oh gawd…this is a nightmare…”

 

“Hey gumdrop! We’re taking you to Jess’s place! Then I swear I’ll get out of your hair so you ladies can do…well whatever it is that two ladies do. I’m not exactly sure how it works with two pairs of ladybits, I’m more of a hardwood girl…”

 

“STACIE!!!”

 

“What? I’m just kinda curious…hmmm maybe I’m bi-curious…I’ve actually never really considered it… Hey! You’ll tell me how it goes right?”

 

“Stacie…I am warning you to shut up right now or I swear I will jam this stick so far up your you’ll be receiving radio channels.”

 

“Why are you always so violent Jess? Ope! We’re here! Come on gumdrop, let’s get you cleaned and into a soft bed. You’ve had quite a night.”

 

“Urghhh…”

 

“Ooohhh, it speaks! Hey, what’s your name anyways?”

 

“T-Tiffany…”

 

“Nice to meet you Tiffany. I’m Stacie.”

 

“Th-thanks for carrying me Stacie…”

 

“Hey no problem. You feelin’ better now hon?”

 

“Dizzy…”

 

“It’s ok. You’ll feel better after some sleep. I don’t think you have a concussion. But don’t worry, I’ll keep an eye on you. Here take off your dress. Oooh cute bra! I have the same one in purple. Victoria’s Secret right?”

 

“Hehe yea.”

 

“Gawd. That Neanderthal really did a number on you. I think your dress is ruined…”

 

“It’s ok. It wasn’t anything expensive.”

 

“So what? I hope you weren’t put off by those snobbish twits. Money definitely isn’t everything. You look cute in your dress. Or well…looked…s

Please log in to read the full chapter