It's An Underdog Kinda World

My Mind's Eye
Please log in to read the full chapter

March 10th, 2014

 

 

 

 

 

Stacie was…wonderful.

 

The woman was crazy, erratic, boisterous, and completely and utterly fantastically…Stacie. There was no other way of putting it. She was a class all of her own. And in Tiffany’s opinion, the woman was a godsend.

 

With Stacie around, it was like her little episode with Jessica last month had never even happened. The wonderfully wild brunette made even the most embarrassing of topics approachable. In just under an hour, the woman had gotten Tiffany to admit that she was questioning her own uality, that she secretly thought zombie infestations could actually happen, that she found blondes more attractive than brunettes (much to Stacie’s delight and Jessica’s embarrassment), that she preferred brown M&M’s because she felt they had less artificial dye than the other colors, and that she thought Stacie had a rocking hot body, which Stacie responded to with overtly-ualized body waves right in the middle of Jessica’s living room floor.

 

Tiffany had laughed, having warmed up significantly to the wonderfully outlandish woman’s antics. Jessica had demanded for Stacie to ‘calm her whorish self’. Though both Tiffany and Stacie could tell that the ‘mean’ comment was actually said with much fondness and love for the model-esque brunette.

 

Stacie had simply given one more over-the-top undulation of her curvaceous figure and enveloped Jessica in an affectionate and warm-hearted embrace, the two old friends smiling and laughing comfortably in each other’s arms.

 

Tiffany in turn was offered a plethora of personal particulars detailing Stacie’s life, which the brunette spouted out like a broken fire hydrant. Clearly Stacie was not averse to sharing personals. The woman was an open-book in many ways and Tiffany found it both endearing and refreshing.

 

The young ballerina found out, much to her surprise, that Stacie was in her last year of her residency at New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell. Staci

Please log in to read the full chapter