Amongst the Library Stacks

My Mind's Eye
Please log in to read the full chapter

Friday, May 12th 2023

 

 

 

 

Once the cat had been fed and the tantrum-overturned water bowl refilled, Tiffany carefully led Jessica back into the book room where the raven sat on the floor between Jessica’s splayed out legs and continued to sort the multitude of volumes. The blonde just lay spread-eagled on the floor, basking in the warmth of the rays of sunlight streaming from the windows. On the other side of the room, the muted orange tabby had also made herself comfortable basking in a single ray of sunlight. Tiffany couldn’t help but comment that the blonde was behaving very much like a cat, to which the photographer sniffed haughtily, affronted to be compared to such a creature.

 

Part way through sorting Tiffany felt the blonde sit up behind her but didn’t let that distract her from her goal. The blonde rested her chin on her shoulder for a while, humming aimlessly. Tiffany smiled and kept sorting. From there Jessica lazily progressed to leaving a litany of kisses all along the curve of Tiffany’s jaw to the very sensitive pulse point at the juncture between her neck and shoulder. Even then Tiffany resolutely kept at her task.

 

It wasn’t until the blonde’s knees came up to bracket Tiffany, until the soft pads of Jessica’s fingertips began to trace lazy lines along her inner thighs that Tiffany’s resolve faltered just a little. As the soft pressure of the older woman’s dexterous fingers left shapeless forms up her sides before settling along the smooth expanse of her bare abdomen underneath her loose shirt (which belonged to Jessica if you had to know), the languid designs the blonde was drawing on her other-than-sun heated skin making the younger woman’s breath hitch and her heart skip a beat. Even then Tiffany took a tremulous breath and tried to silence the increasingly ardent thoughts now threatening to invade her mind.

 

For the most part, Tiffany applauded herself for still being able to concentrate while Jessica’s lips and fingers seemed to innocently trace and roam her body. The two of them hadn’t gotten that far in their physical relationship, both of them happy with taking things slow. Apart from some frequent heavy make out sessions and some very suggestive grinding, they hadn’t done much else. And Tiffany was fairly certain Jessica wasn’t consciously trying to elicit any sort of particular response from her. In fact she had noticed the blonde was naturally more tactile with her, surprisingly so, especially when it was just the two of them. It was as if the tangibility of her body allowed Jessica to just lose herself for a bit, to not have to be constantly hyper vigilant and hyper aware of her surroundings. In a se

Please log in to read the full chapter