Baby Gays

My Mind's Eye
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunday, April 24th 2022

 

Stacie surreptitiously made her way to the table in the back, kind of hard seeing as she’s the size of an Amazonian with the body to boot. But it helped that the two she was sneaking up on clearly only had eyes for each other, and as she got closer, she was sure her own eyes were not deceiving her. It was Jessica. And she was with gumdrop!

 

“Ok then. Girlfriends. Took you long enough Jung.”

 

Stacie squealed internally. This was why she was convinced Tiffany was the one for Jessica. The girl didn’t take any of Jessica’s bull.

 

“Yea…I really am sorry for how I treated you before Tiff, it wasn’t fair to you at all and you’ve always been fair and upfront with me. I’ll work on it and do better. I’m not a walk in the park to deal with bu–”

 

“But I think you’ll be worth it. Enough groveling Jessica Jung. You took me out to have a good time, so show me a good time,” Tiffany said, smiling brilliantly.

 

Omgawd could she swoon any harder over these two?!

 

“You got it. There will be a bush beating tonight!”

 

“Yah!”

 

At that Stacie couldn’t help but guffaw out loud. Despite Jessica insisting she was too obscene for her liking, she knew she had rubbed off on her more than Jessica would like to admit.

 

Jessica whirled around and stared at her.

 

“What the hell are you doing here Conrad?”

 

“I am or well was on a date, but the guy turned out to be a major douche. But then I saw the two of you lovebirds canoodling away here in this corner and it turned my whole night around! I just had to take a gander for myself! Don’t worry Jung I won’t be long. I know when my company is wanted and when it isn’t. I wanted to come over and say I think the two of you ladies look lovely tonight. Positively ravishing. That and the entirety of the straight men populace is crying out in agony at this moment. Oh! And if there will be bush beating tonight, make sure you gals are practicing safe ok? You know you can never be too careful nowadays, STIs abound and all. I don’t have dental dams for obvious boring straight reasons otherwise I would have offered you some.”

 

“Jeezuz Stacie could you have said that any louder?! Shut the hell up!” Jessica hissed.

 

“Oh sorry yes, the correct scientific term would be rather than . Yes. Please make sure you practice safe . There. That better?”

 

Tiffany sat there and blushed crimson. She did not want to wade into the middle of this banter and risk drawing more attention to themselves than they alre

Please log in to read the full chapter