Home.

My Mind's Eye
Please log in to read the full chapter

Saturday, September 30th 2023

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s phone chimed, alerting her that the delivery person was asking to be let into the building. She buzzed the person in and quickly finished up what she was working on.

 

The shower was still running so she went about setting the table while waiting for the younger woman to finish her shower. The abrupt knock on her door sent the cat scampering and the blonde smirked.

 

Serves you right. Devil incarnate.

 

She opened the door and grabbed their delivery. She was moving towards the cabinet with the glasses when she heard it.

 

A soft, barely audible mewl that set her nerves on fire.

 

Jessica was left there thunderstruck, liquid heat pooling in her lower abdomen so quickly she felt lightheaded.

 

She knew that mewl.

 

Had heard that mewl before.

 

Couple times in fact when her make out sessions had gotten rather heated with Tiffany in the past couple months.

 

The blonde grit her teeth and clenched her thighs, gathering her wits about her. She set about focusing on setting the table rather than let images of Tiffany, open and pliant beneath her fill her senses. By the time the younger woman got out of the shower, Jessica had gotten a much firmer grip on herself, even managing to kiss the ballerina chastely on her lips before settling down to their take-out dinner.

 

Images of the younger woman across from her, willing and in her bed, chased away by teasing banter and warm laughter.

 

Tiffany may be a big gay unicorn.

 

But turns out Jessica might be an even bigger and gayer unicorn than her.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“You staying the night babe?” Jessica asked as she carded her fingers through Tiffany’s lustrous black locks while the younger woman burrowed her face into the photographer’s neck.

 

The two of them were cuddling on the couch after dinner. It was past nine and Jessica wanted to make sure that if the younger woman was leaving that she did so at a safe hour. The ballerina grumbled and shook her head, reluctant to leave her girlfriend but knowing she had an early day tomorrow, it only made sense to do so.

 

Jessica kissed the top of her girlfriend’s head and gently jostled the younger woman from her embrace. Tiffany groaned but got up nonetheless.

 

Wordlessly, Jessica helped the ballerina gather her things to head out, as the younger girl was slipping on her shoes, an idea popped into Jessica’s mind.

 

“Wait. Did you want to see some of the photos I developed today? A bit of a sneak peek?”

 

Tiffany’s lips were on hers in a flash, “Mmmhmm, always baby,” was the breathy reply.

 

Mind

Please log in to read the full chapter