44

Stay With Me

 

 

Saemi was out with her brother and Inhee, she was forced and dragged out of her office by Minho and Inhee.

“You need some time off, Saem.” That was what Minho told her.

She shook her head as they roamed around the luxury mall. Her brother had made her try on clothes, bags, shoes and whatever he saw that was for women. And having Inhee with them wasn’t helping, being the designer she is, she helped her fiance in torturing Saemi.

“Uhm aren’t you supposed to have a date or something?” She asked in an attempt to get rid of the couple.

Inhee smiled and let go of Minho’s hand.

“We’re here to spend time with you, we need bonding time.”

“Unnie, that smile isn’t going to convince me.”

Minho chuckled, then just as he planned, he saw Joongki with a couple of directors checking through the malls. Ilwoo had called him earlier and told him about Joongki’s schedule.

“Ya, Song Joongki!

Joongki looked up, then he dismissed the men behind him and walked to his friend.

 

“What brings you here?” Joongki asked as he approached them.

“I had to take Saemi out.”

“Ya, am I your pet dog? I am not Furby you know.” She retorted. Joongki chuckled.

“You’ve been working too much, Minho’s right.”

Then, Inhee spoke up.

“I’m needed at the botique.” She said, Minho looked at her.

“Unnie, I’ll drive you there, oppa I’ll-”

“Aniya, I’ll send her there. You stay here.”

“You take me out then you ditch me.” Saemi smiled at him, Inhee chuckled and kissed her cheek.

“See you at dinner later.”

 

“You look tired.” Joongki started as they walked.

“A little, but its all better now, oppa.” She smiled, then she looked around them.

“Is something wrong, Saem?”

“Ani, but-” She bit her lip.

“What?”

“I need to buy something. Oppa, I’ll-”

“I’ll come with you, since I’m being nice.” He smiled, Saemi winced and nodded.

 

They were inside Prada together, Saemi wanted to buy something for Inhee. She was looking at the wide display of leather purses. Joongki stood behind her, while the sales assistants fretted about, it was a rare thing for the big boss to be out shopping, especially with a girl.

“I think red suits her better, but black looks so attractive too.” Saemi frowned.

“Saemi-yah, I need to get something. I’ll be back soon.” He squeezed her shoulder, Saemi nodded and watched him as he left.

Saemi exhaled and closed her eyes briefly.

“Why am I so tensed around him?” She muttered, then she pointed towards the red purse.

“Can I please that?”

 

Joongki smiled to himself as he entered Tiffany and Co.

“President, a pleasure to see you.” The manager stepped out and greeted him.

“Can I see your necklaces?”

“Yes, is it for a man or a woman?”

Joongki bit his lip and smiled.

 

“For a young lady, a very special young lady.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

a few more to go  :>