38

Stay With Me

 

 

 

Saemi’s eyes widened as she heard Changmin’s reply, she yanked her arm away from him.

“Her?” She snapped and looked around. Jaehee was talking to an edlerly man in a suit a few meters away from her.

She felt anger rise in her.

 

Jaehee nodded and smiled as the man chatted on then she felt someone pull her hair, she winced and pulled back.

“Lee Saemi! What are you doing?” She seethed.

People started looking at them. Saemi’s cheeks were turning red in anger as she faced her, she didn’t care that people were watching, she just wanted Jaehee to suffer.

“What am I doing?” Saemi smiled at her. Joongki and Ilwoo appeared from behind her. Changmin sighed and took out his phone.

“I know who kidnapped my brother, would you people want to know too?” Saemi looked around them.

“It’s her.” Saemi said in the same sweet tone.

Jaehee’s eyes widened.

“I promised to myself that I would make the kidnapper suffer.” She said as she faced Lee Jaehee.

“First things first, public humiliation, because I know how much Lee Jaehee cares about her image.” She picked up a bottle of Cristal and poured it all over the lady.

People gasped, Joongki held onto Saemi’s wrist.

“Attorney Jung, she can file a case on me, right? Harassment, but do you think she’d win?”

Ilwoo shook his head silently. Saemi smirked.

“Just wait, you’ll be served more tomorrow, omoni.“ She spat before turning away.

 

“Secretary Yoon? Can you prepare the jet. I need to get Jeju-” Saemi felt someone pull her back.

“What are you thinking? Flying to Jeju?” Ilwoo asked. Joongki was standing behind him.

“They finally found my brother, he’s at Jeju.” She snapped and pulled away. Saemi made her way towards the exit doors and saw Joongki’s cousin waiting for her.

“Changmin?” He questioned.

“I contacted him whent the police couldn’t find anything.”

“Wait, Joongki.”

He turned back to his friend.

“Do...you like her?” Ilwoo asked. Joongki’s brows furrowed.

“I’m sorry, Ilwoo. I..think I do.”

 

 

Leesan’s private jet landed at Jeju at exactly eleven thirty in the evening, Saemi was still wearing the gown from the party as they stepped out of the airport.

“I have the car prepare, Saem. I’ll drop you at the hotel-”

“No, where’s oppa?”

“At the hospital, as soon as Changmin found him, they brought them there.”

“What about the men who held him captive?” Saemi’s teeth chattered, Joongki took off his coat and wrapped it around her frame.

“They’re being held captive too, at the police station.”

Saemi nodded.

“Oppa, I want you to bring me to the place where they kept my brother then the hospital.”

 

 

Saemi stepped inside the dark murky place, there was a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling. She winced at the stench of the place.

“Saemi, let’s go.” Joongki squeezed her shoulders, she pushed away her odd feelings and looked at him.

“They placed him in this hell hole for almost a month.” She gritted her teeth, Joongki frowned.

“I will make her suffer.” She spat, Joongki sighed and gently wrapped his arms around her.

“I know, but would you please come to the car with me? You’re lips are starting to crack because of the cold.”

 

Saemi stepped in the hospital room, she stared at her older sibling. Minho’s forehead was bandaged as well as his left arm. His face was bruised and his other leg was wrapped in bandages.

She felt tears run on her cheeks.

“Oppa.” She said, relief and anger running through her. She walked to her sibling’s bed and his hair.

“I’m sorry, I came too late.“ She murmured.

From the door, Joongki watched as she spoke to her brother in low tones. He frowned and decided to step away.

Saemi bent down to kiss her brother’s forehead.

“I’m glad you’re finally safe now.”

 

“Don’t worry, oppa. Lee Jaehee will suffer.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++