42

Stay With Me

 

 

 

Minho wanted to laugh at his friend, but he knew it would just make matters worse.

Joongki frowned and looked away.

“I need to go, I have work.” He stated before standing up.

“Inhee-yah, I’ll go ahead.” He called out before walking towards the door.

Ilwoo smiled and looked up.

“He fell for it. You too.” The Jung heir chuckled.

Minho blinked at him.

“It’s Joongki for Saemi. I had a strong feeling ever since. I was just playing him.”

“Crazy punk.” Minho grinned back.

“Let’s see how our ice prince can deal with that. We should at least let him suffer a little right?”

 

Saemi looked up as one of the directors stood up, she was in a meeting with the whole company’s board.

“We can’t go on with the Jeolla project, chairman.”

“Why do you say so? The whole project had been approved by the president.” Saemi replied, she had just spoken to her father.

“The funds-”

“I’ve settled the funds, we can go on. Plus, I will be the one personally handling the project since my brother will be back by next week.” She nodded, the director nodded warily. When it came to Saemi, everything was done quickly and as cleanly as possible, unlike Minho who gave extensions.

“Then, we’re done here.” She smiled and stood up.

 

“Why do I have to get you that again?” Saemi askeed as she stepped in the mart, still wearing her Dolce and Gabban pantsuit, she clutched her Balenciaga wallet closer to her as she grabbed a cart.

“I can’t go out, I’m kind of busy, besides you’ll still be eating with dinner at my house.”

She grinned at her phone.

“Fine, just send me the list. And be quick!”

She pushed the cart forward and looked around.

“Should I get ice cream?” She murmured

Then Khun’s list arrived, she gaped, there were at least twenty items on the list. She groaned and walked towards the vegetable section.

Then she stopped.

Joongki was standing a few shelves from her and he was with a young lady around their age.

She blinked.

“He’s a woman hater.” She shook her head and pushed her cart to the opposite direction.

Then she glanced back again and bit her lip.

“Should I say hi or something?” Her brows furrowed a little.

“Aniya, aniya, aniya.” She shook her head vigorously and turned back again.

 

“Why am I even thinking about that?” She grumbled and pushed her cart again.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++