13

Stay With Me

 

 

“You think?” Saemi murmured to her Bluetooth earpiece, she was driving herself to work but she was still looking out for some coffee shop for a  dose of caffeine.

“Saem, you’re going to be fine there, I mean not all guys will...are...you know.”

“You told me that about a million times already.”

“And it never got to your skull.” The man said chidingly.

“Try to adjust Saem, you cant be like this  forever.”

“I—I’ll try.”

“Good, call me if you neeed anything.”

“Visit Korea.”

“I’ll try.”

“No, You will.” Saemi finished.

“Ya, even your family’s business is here.” She added.

“Saemi.” The man said in a warning tone.

“Fine, good night to you there, say hi to Allison for me.

 

 

Song Joongki mentally winced as he walked in the posh cafe. He saw the lady waiting for him and she was dressed in head to toe fur.

“How many animals died for that?” He murmured lowly as he approached her.

“You must be Song Joongki, right?” She asked as she stood up to greet him, showing him a view of her mountains. Joongki looked away.

“Yes, nice to meet you, you are?”

“Kim Mirae, nice to meet you too.”

They both sat down.

“I dont really have to know about you, since most of my friends talk about you.” She blushed.

Joongki nodded.

“Look, Mirae-ssi,”

“I know where this is going, you’ll reject me by being blunt.” The girl nodded.

Joongki blinked.

“I wasn’t-”

“But that’s not going to work for me, I like you oppa, and I will make you mine no matter what it takes.”

“You want what? Ice Americano, no milk?” A familiar voice disturbed his thoughts. He turned and saw Saemi walk in the place, dressed in skinny jeans, a silk top and knee high boots.

“So, what do you say?” The girl leaned over, being oblivious to her chest spilling.

Joongki leaned back.

“Lee Saemi!” His voice trembled a little, Saemi’s head snapped up.

Then her eyes focused on him.

“Oh, oppa.” She tilted her head to one side and smiled good naturedly.

Joongki took a deep breath and stood up, then he waved her over. Saemi’s brows rose and followed.

“Who is she?” Mirae asked him.

Saemi looked at the older male, then Joongki reached to her, she froze.

 

Joongki’s mind was running wildly. Then he reached from behind Saemi and pinched a small part of her silk blouse and pulled her closer to him, close enough but still he was not touching her.

If you look at them from the front, it looked like he had his arm around her waist. But he wasnt even really touching her.

“She’s the reason why I keep rejecting ladies.” Joongki said flatly.

Saemi’s eyes widened, she felt his fingers brushing against her elbow. She felt cold sweat form on her forehead.

Then she remembered Khun’s words.

Joongki oppa isn’t like that. He’s a good person.

He’s oppa’s friend. He’s safe.

It’s going to be fine. You’re going to be fine, Saemi.

She looked up again, and found the girl glaring at her.

“What are you saying?”

“We met a few months ago, she’s my...woman.” Joongki said then still holding on to a part of her blouse he gave it a small tug and began to pull her away.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++