1

Stay With Me

 

 

 

Saemi was walking around her loft, with her phone tucked between her left shoulder and ear.

“Just give me two weeks, and I’m done, oppa.”

“Two weeks?”

“Yes. After that I’ll fly back.”

“How are you doing there? Being alone all this time, it didn’t bother you?” Minho pressed.

Saemin smiled.

“Don’t worry, Minho-ssi. Your little sister doing just fine, now if you excuse her she has to head to her university.”

 

“She’s not a baby anymore, you know.” Ilwoo said to him as Minho placed his phone back on the table.

“I’m just worried, trouble used to follow her since we were young.”

“Ya, your sister is sutdying-”

“Sir.”

Ilwoo looked up, his father secretary was looking at him. Minho blinked.

“You are needed at the main office, something happened and the president requires your assistance.”

Ilwoo nodded and dismissed the man.

“How do they find you easily?” Minho chuckled.

Ilwoo rolled his eyes started to stand.

“I’ll see you at the party next week.” He said.

“I’ll see you there too.” A voice joined, Joongki took the vacant seat.

“Ya, I just arrived, why are you leaving?” He asked.

“He felt your presence, thats why he’s leaving.” Minho replied. Ilwoo grinned and slapped his friend’s shoulder.

 

Saemi tied her hair as she opened the door.

“Allison, finally.” She exhaled as she let her friend in.

“You look stressed, did something happen?” Her friend asked as she stepped in.

“I think I lost the term paper I was supposed to pass.” Saemi replied in flowing English.

“You know, Saemi, you left it with me last night.”

“What?!”

Allison nodded, then her eyes landed on the framed photograph on the coffee table.

“Who is that guy?”

“What guy?” Saemin asked distractedly as she poured herself a glass of milk.

“The one you’re with. He’s...totally..gorgeous, Saem!” Allison squealed and brought the frame to her.

Saemi blinked.

“That’s me and my brother.” She stated flatly.

“That’s your....oh...ooh..how do you say it again?”

“Oppa. Older brother.”

“Saem?”

“What now?”

 

“You have to take me to Korea with you.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++