47

Stay With Me

 

 

 

Joongki smiled and let go of her, Saemi quickly turned for the restroom’s doors and locked it behind her.

She exhaled big time as soon as she got in and stared at her reflection.

“What was…” She shook her head.

Her cheeks were red and she felt really nervous.

“Should I even go back to our table?” She balked.

 

“What’s taking Saemi so long?” Minho murmured, Khun looked up and saw the smile on Joongki’s face.

“Sorry, there….was a long line to the restroom.” Saemi appeared, looking a little flushed.

“Are you okay?” Khun asked.

“Yes, I am. I might have to drive back to the office and get a few stuff.”

“What stuff?” Minho looked up.

“Work stuff, oppa.” She replied, then she looked at Ilwoo.

“Ilwoo oppa, the lawyer called me earlier about Jaehee, she had been-”

“Sentenced to seven years in jail?” Ilwoo finished.

“Serves her well, right?” She grinned, Joongki shook his head and started to eat.

Then Khun leaned over to her ear.

“Something happened, huh? Stop trying to hide your blush, Saem.” He spoke in English.

“I will kill you, Khunnie.” She hissed. Khun just chuckled.

“Saemi? Are you sure you’re fine with the salad?” Inhee asked her.

“Yes, I am unnie.” She smiled back.

 

 

“What happened?” Khun asked as they entered his house, Saemi bent down and patted her dog’s head before tossing her bag to the couch.

“Don’t look at other men.” She said.

Khun blinked, then he laughed.

“Finally!”

“Ya!”

“I mean, everyone can see it Saem. Joongki felll for you, he has been watching over you and protecting you. And that,” He gestured towards the chain around her neck.

“But,”

“He likes you and you obviously feel the same way.” Khun nodded. Saemi closed and eyed him.

“You might not know this one, but when Minho was kidnapped, you never really sought out for my help like you always do. You were always calling out for Joongki. He helped you adjust Saem, you’ve already gotten over that incident at the club.”

Saemi looked down.

“So, give him a chance, he’s a good person.” Khun patted her cheek.

 

Saemi bit her lip as she walked in the company lobby, she smiled politely as some employees greeted her, then she felt and arm around her neck.

“How’s my baby sister doing?” Minho chuckled.

“Oppa, I am not a baby anymore.” She sighed, Minho smiled and pinched her cheek.

“Lunch later with the guys, Inhee had to fly to Jeju for fashion week. I don’t want to eat alone.”

Saemi’s eyes widened, but she nodded.

“When are you moving to your house?”

“Next week.” She replied.

“I’ll have some people come over and install CCTV cameras for security.”

Saemi just sighed.

 

Ilwoo looked up as the Lee siblings joined them, Joongki was seated beside him, reading the menu.

“I’m hungry.” Saemi muttered as she picked up one of the menus on the table.

“Oppa, let’s share the steak and order a large pasta.” She nudged Minho. Ilwoo smiled.

“Arasso, have you two ordered?” Minho looked up, then Saemi gasped as she felt someone pour her drink on her skirt.

She stood up and turned to the lady.

“So you’re the one who got Minho from me?” She snapped at her, Saemi blinked and turned to her brother.

“No, it wasn’t me, she is at Jeju as of now, that girl.” Saemi nodded.

“Don’t act haughty with me, you were the reason why-”

“Sekyung, stop-” Minho stood in front of his sister.

“This is why you cancelled on the date? Her? Look at her oppa!”

“Excuse me but, why does my brother have to look at me?” Saemi peeked from her brother’s shoulder.

The girl froze.

“Hi, I’m Lee Saemi, and I would appreciate it if you get out of my sight right now before I can get my hands on something to throw at your face.” Saemi smiled sweetly, and the girl scurried off.

Joongki hid his smile and took off his coat and handed it to her.

“Put this around your waist.” He said, Saemi looked at him and nodded.

“Oppa, you….you have…” She looked at her brother as she tied the coat around her waist.

“Thanks, Joongki oppa.” She smiled briefly before turning to glare at her brother.

Joongki grew bothered by her stained skirt, it had started to cling to her legs and he didn’t like it.

“I was set in a blind date before with her, but I-”

Joongki stood up and grabbed Saemi’s wrist then he pulled her out of the restaurant.

 

 

“Oppa, what are you doing?” Saemi asked as they stepped out of the resto and walked towards the department store.

“We’re getting you a new….skirt.” He finished as he continued to pull her, Saemi tried to pull her arm free.

“Oppa, let go!” She sighed, then Joongki turned to her.

“When I said I don’t want you to look at other men, I also meant that I don’t want other men to look at you too.” He finished, Saemi looked away.

“Oppa, I-”

“It’s fine, Saem. I’m not-”

“Let me talk.” She said, Joongki nodded.

“I honestly don’t know what to say to you, oppa. But, I….like you back.” She smiled slightly and looked at him.

 

Joongki smiled and slowly wrapped his arms around her.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++