2

Stay With Me

 

 

“Finally.” Saemi smiled to herself as she looked at her certificate. She was finally done with her MBA.

She glanced at her phone which was ringing. There was a party held at one of the famous clubs in th area and Allison had required her to come. Not the Saemi minded, she liked going out.

She was dressed in a Balmain mini dress that showed off her legs and on her feet were here favorite YSL pumps.

 

Song Joongki stepped in the restaurant with a bored expression on his handsome face.

“I came here to meet someone.” He said to the waiter.

“Yes, I believe she has arrived.”

He nodded.

The waiter guided him to the table, where a young lady dressed in an orange strapless dress was waiting for him. His brows rose fractionally at the sight of her.

“You must be Mister Song, right?” The girl smiled at him as he sat down.

“Yes. Your name?” He asked.

“Kim Mira, nice to meet you.”

He nodded and slowly took his phone from his coat and leaned on the seat.

“I was happy when I heard I was set in a blind date with you.”

Joongki tilted his head lightly.

“I wasn’t.” He replied.

“..Yes?”

He looked down and started to type on his phone. He cursed himself for not bringing his car with him.

“Honestly, I have no plans coming today. I was never interested. Can I be honest so we can finish this date early?”

The girl could only stare at him.

“I find you too flamboyant and showy. I dont like women like you.” He said and he stood up.

He gave her a quick bow.

“I’ll be taking my leave now.”

 

Ilwoo looked up as the passenger door of his car opened, his friend easily slipped in his Audi. Ilwoo sighed and started the car.

“What did you tell her now?”

Joongki shrugged and put on his seatbelt.

“I dont get the point why you even bother to go anyway.”

“If I didnt, my mother would kill me.”

Ilwoo eyed him, then he closed his mouth.

“You have a point.” He nodded. Joongki grinned and leaned back.

“Still it isn’t nice to insult-”

“I ask them before I say anything. There’s nothing wrong with being honest, ”

Ilwoo just shook his head.

 

Joongki sipped on his coffee while watching his friend getting uncomfortable. There were two women seated across their table and they were both giving his friend winks and little waves.

He smirked at his friend.

“They like you, why dont you tell them honestly?”

Ilwoo glared at his friend, Joongki just chuckled and placed his drink down.

“Did you call Minho?” He asked the Song heir.

“I did, he said he was coming in a few.”

“Ilwoo?” Joongki looked up.

“What?” He was busy reading something from his PC tablet.

“One of them are coming over.” Joongki grinned.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++