3

Stay With Me

 

 

“It’s been a while since we last had a decent drink!” Saemi grinned as she downed her margarita.

“You’re right. Those exams had us dead.”

She grinned at Allison, then she started to stand.

“I think I need to use the restroom, hold on to my purse.”

Allison nodded.

 

Minho walked in the coffee shop and found his two friends.

“I heard.” He said.

Ilwoo and Joongki looked up.

“The daughter of Byunshil Industries was crying when she went home from a certain blind date.”

Ilwoo chuckled.

“Don’t even try to deny it. Ah right, how was the embezzlement case of Taeyeong Group, is it true?” Minho turned to his lawyer friend.

“There hasnt been any proof yet. But I think it is.“

“Then that wont look good, did you withdraw your stocks with them already?” Minho turned to Joongki.

“Done. I had it done a week ago.”

“Good, I-”

“Oppa, are you all free? Our My friends and I would like to join you.” A girl walked to them.

 

Saemi made her way to the restroom. She was humming to a song when she felt someone pull her wrist and pushed her to the brick wall.

“What the-” She froze as she felt the man’s hot breath on her neck.

“Hey, girlie.” The man slurred.

“Let me go.” She said as she tried to push him away, but the man didnt even budge, as his heavy frame closed on her.

“I like you, this dress too.” He cackled as he tried to pull her closer to him. Saemin looked around, no one was around them.

She felt tears line her eyes as she tried to kick the man, but it was like he couldnt feel it.

 

Minho looked up at the girl who had walked to them, then he eyed Joongki.

“We’re not. We’re still drinking our coffee.” Joongki replied.

“It’s not that, I was aksing if my friend and I could join you.” She smiled at them.

“No.” Joongki shook his head and crossed his legs.

The girl eyed him briefly and left.

Ilwoo chuckled.

“Why are you so rude?” He muttered.

“That was rhetorical.” Minho said before the lattern could open his mouth.

“Oh, right, Minho-yah, any news from your sister?”

Minho’s brows furrowed.

“She’s supposed to be home by now, but she hasnt called.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++