11

Stay With Me

 

 

Saemi walked in the advertising office with her brother’s secretary.

“This is Lee Saemi, she will be working with you.”

“Hello, I’m Lee Saemi. I hope we’ll get along together.”

The employees stared at her, then one by the one they stood up and welcome her.

“Nice to meet you.”

 

“Why the advertising department?” Minho asked as they walked out of the office.

“Because from there I can learn everything, how we gather customers and sales.” She nodded.

“Saem, you’re supposed to take the Director position. What will abeoji say?”

She shrugged and walked towards the doors.

“Lee Saemi!” Minho sighed.

“Oppa, I need to learn the ropes before I get that position.”

“But people are talking. You just popped out of nowhere.” Minho reasoned as they walked towards his car.

“It will die down soon, oppa. Dont worry.”

 

The two siblings were inside a burger restaurant at the Galleria Mall.

“Start tomorrow, Saem.”

“Arasso, I want a double cheeseburger.” She said as she put the menu down and let her brother order.

“I heard you two were here.” Joongki said as he sat and joined them.

“We’re here for lunch, have you eaten oppa?”

Joongki shook his head.

“Ah right, Oppa, I’ve been thinking lately, but-” Saemi gasped as she felt someone pour ice cold water on her hair.

Saemi stood up and turned to face her assailant.

“Who are you?” She snapped.

“So, you’re the girl who’s been clinging onto my Minho oppa.” The girl clucked.

Joongki’s brows rose as Minho stood up.

“Why cant I cling to him? It’s quite obvious you do too, well except you fail at it, I guess.” Saemi smirked, Minho placed one hand on her shoulder.

“Saem.”

Saemi shrugged him off, she was just so pissed.

“Women like you really frustrates me, why dont you study more and learn some ethics.” She spat.

“Study? Excuse me, agasshi, you must not know me well, but I’m the daughter of Shin-”

“I dont really care, I never did ask.”

Joongki prevented his jaws from dropping. Lee Saemi was really something.

“Saemi, please stop.”

“Oppa, are you taking her side?! How could you, oppa?”

“Soljin, she’s my-”

“Why would my brother not take my side?” Saemi smirked, then she grabbed a npakin and began pressing it on her hair.

“...Brother?”

“I’m giving you three seconds to evaporate or go back to your hive.” Saemi said.

The girl’s eyes widened.

“Three, two-”

The girl walked away from them in shame.

Minho stared at his sister, then he took off his coat and wrapped it around her shoulders.

“Saem?”

“I’m hungry. Food, now.” She hissed back.

Joongki hid his smile and looked away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++