45

Stay With Me

 

Minho chuckled as he took Inhee’s hand, they walked inside the restaurant across the mall.

“You left her already?” Ilwoo asked as they sat on the table he reserved.

“We did.” Inhee chuckled as she sat down.

“I feel like I’m giving my sister away.” Minho murmerud, Inhee smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

“Don’t worry, Joongki’s a good person.”

“We….all know that,..I think.”

 

 

“Thank you for patronizing us!”

Saemi smiled and took her purchases from the lady and was about to head out, then she sa Joongki by the entrance doors.

“Oppa, you’re back.”

Joongki nodded, then he stepped towards her. Saemi froze as she realized how close he was to her, then Joongki leaned down, she felt his fingers brush on her neck, then he let go.

“There.” He smiled at her, Saemi blinked and reached around her neck.

Her fingers locked around a key shaped pendant with small diamonds on it.

“Oppa, what-”

“It’s something I just wanted to give you. A present.” Joongki gestured for her to walk beside him.

“I can’t receive this oppa, if there should be someone giving gifts, it should be me. You’ve been helping me-”

Joongki shook his head at her.

“I just wanted to give you something. No reason behind it.”

“Still, I can’t receive something like this, you already have a girlfriend-” Saemi closed .

“Girlfriend? I..have one? Ah, that’s why you’ve been acting odd.” He mused.

“Mwo?”

“That time at the mart, she was my noona. An older cousin.”

Saemi blinked.

“Oh.”

Joongki chuckled.

“I didn’t want her to misunderstand.” She grumbled.

“She has nothing to misunderstand.” Joongki replied.

Saemi glanced up at him, he was looking straight ahead.

“And, about that necklace, it has a meaning. It’s all up to you to find out what it is.” He smiled at her.

 

Saemi walked in her office, and sat on her chair.

She glanced around the room and shook her head.

“Who knew I’d take over this fast?” She mused to herself, then she felt the white gold chain around her neck.

“And, about that necklace, it has a meaning. It’s all up to you to find out what it is.”

She shook her head, earlier she couldn’t even relax when she was with him, and she had an idea why.

Saemi found him attractive and somehow she’s getting attached to him.

She turned away and sighed.

 

“What is happening?”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++