2PM Roof Meeting

Can You Feel My Heartbeat Girl?

 

From up above, Junho watched Taecyeon and Taren cross the intersection to grab the train, and he sighed dreamily. There was a small jar of water sitting next to him, and he waved his fingers lazily over it, causing the water to swirl and form intricate patterns around his head.  “She’s beautiful, has a great voice and she can cook enough to feed Genghis Khan and the Huns for weeks-and it still has all its flavors !!” He placed his face in his hands and sighed into the breeze, thinking about his new found love interest. Woo climbed up to the roof and rolled his eyes. “Junho-ni, what did Jay tell you about coming up here, by yourself again?”

Junho snorted and jumped off the cobblestone as Chan and Junsu came up the stairs to the roof as well. “I don’t have to listen to him if I don’t want to- my powers are even far more developed than his own, and yet he’s the leader?” The water warrior waved his hand in a smooth circle, and at once the water flowed into a typhoon in front of everyone. “It should be me leading this motley crew..”Chan snorted, and snapped his fingers- at once, a spark of crimson flame appeared and began to duel with the water stream. “Dream on, Junho-ni; Jay could whoop you any day.” Junsu folded his arms and sighed as steam immediately began to fill up the vicinity. “I know you children like to play, but let’s get back on track-I should be the leader- I’m older than you here, and I’m the best at what I do,” the vocalist grinned as his eyes turned akin to the hunting of a python and he stood in the smoke and crooned to the two Elementals, who were now doing acrobatics around each other as their respective symbols clashed in the space between them. “Calm down, listen to my voice~join me in my land of dreams…You won’t have to worry about a thing..”

Immediately, Junsu’s voice started to kick in- Chansung’s flame began to dissipate as its wielder shook his head madly to clear his head of the sound waves, and the water splashed as Junho’s knees wobbled. “Okay okay!!We get it!!” Junsu grinned, as he kept going with his deadly charm- and then Wooyoung intervened.  Opening his mouth wide and pulling out a handgun, the comedian shot it into the sky. “Hello?! Back to earth we gooo~~!!” The other three immediately came back to their senses- water fell like rain, the smoke began to clear, and that scary voice just stopped- and then Nichkhun and Jaebeom appeared through the door.

Nick took it all in stride, and clapped his hands once- a spark of purple smoke came out, and overcame the battlefield. The water returned to its jar, the smoke cleared, and the sound waves fizzed out. Jay folded his arms as Woo hurriedly shoved his gun back into his mouth and ate it. “I don’t even want to know what happened here-if you are done, we have to get back in shape for our show, remember?” Junho glared at him, but a swift elbow from Woo gained a muttered ‘sorry’ from him. Nick stepped forward and lifted a finger, summoning his own stream of water from Junho’s jar.“Guys, remember- Taren knows nothing about what we really are.” The flat, rippling water revealed Taren being dropped off by Taec in front of JYP, and walking upstairs and saying greetings to various people before entering her office and sitting down. All of the boys’ eyes softened at the sight of Taren holding a framed picture of her family and sighing, then snapped back as Nick looked at them firmly. “We must do our best to preserve our Silence, right?” He looked at each person until they all nodded back at him. “Right? Let’s go.”