Chapter 6

Stella Messorem

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

The demon rips off her wings. I hear her shriek. Why did this have to happen? I turn away and look at my friends. Then I hear another explosion. I turn around and see Ella lying on the floor passed out and a pile of ash. What did she do. I look around. I can't see the demons. Where did they go. "Are they gone?" I ask Leeteuk. He nods. "Her wings exploded and they burned up I guess" HE says. I sigh with relief and run over to her. My poor Ella. My poor angel. What have they done to you? I turn her over so she's lying face up. Her arm is cut not really deeply but it's still bleeding a lot. I rip a piece of cloth from the bottom of her torn shirt and tie it around her arm. She has a lot of bruises and small cuts everywhere else.

 

Then I dare to glance at her chest. She was wearing a white shirt today so you can see the blossom of red that started right below the bottom of her bone. I hesitate not sure what to do. I see Sungmin kneel down beside me. "Should we call the hospital?" I ask. He hesitates. "Get out of the way" Leeteuk pushes Sungmin aside. Then he her shirt. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Kyuhyun shouts. running over with a horrified look on his face. Leeteuk ignore him and pulls the shirt away from her body. I gasp. There's a gaping hole in her chest.

 

Then the door opens again. Another stranger walks in. A tall blonde guy. We all try to shield her body but he pushes us aside as if we weigh nothing. Then he bends over her body. and touches the wound in her chest. It slowly begins to close. I watch in amazement as the flesh knits itself together until it's fully closed. Then he stands up and wipes his hands. "She'll be fine now" He says. Then he hands me a small note. "Give this to her when she wakes up." I nod. He turns to walk away. "What about her back?" Sungmin asks. He turns back to us. "Aren't you going to give her back her wings.....or at least fix it?" "I can't" He says and walks out.


 

Donghae's P.O.V

The guy leaves and I slip out the back door. What have I done? I walk around the parking lot behind the gym. How could I do something like that? I thought I was better than this. I sit down on the curb and put my head in my hands. She trusted me. She would tell me her secrets sometimes. One time we had lunch together and we talked the whole time. Just about things. Another time when I was sick and all the others went to rehearsal Eunhyuk called her and she spent the whole day with me. She made me soup and we watched Disney movies. Then when she thought I was sleeping she talked about how much she missed her home. Why did I have to betray her. I feel a tear run down my face. Then my phone rings. It's Seohyun. It's funny Ella set us up. I answer it. "Hello" I say. My voice cracks. "Come back please oppa." She says. "Why...it's my fault" I say. "But I need you" She whines. "Ok" I get up and walk back to the gym.

When I get there Ella is still asleep. Seohyun runs up to me and hugs me crying. The rest of the band members turn and look at me. "I'm so sorry." I say. "You guys don't even know how bad I feel. I wasn't in my right mind and i'm tired an-" "STOP MAKING EXCUSES" Eunhyuk shouts. I shut up. "How could you do this to her. How could you betray her. She was basically one of us. She solved all our fights. She was the glue who held the band together." The rest of them nod. "And now you've gone and betrayed her. And who knows what's gonna happen when she wakes up. All I know is it won't be the same." "Listen I didn't mean to hurt her. It was the demons fault" I shout." "GO BLAME IT ON SOMEONE ELSE WHY DON'T YOU" He yells. "I AM NOT THE ONE WHO-"I start, but someone shouts "SHUT UP" We both look over and see a Ella sitting up, wide awake and very mad.

 

I know it's late...sorry. What do you think?