Chapter 16

Stella Messorem

Donghae's P.O.V

Ella sit's up and stares at me with wide eyes and open. "It's fine. We weren't really working out anyway. It was for the best." I tell her. She looks at me with her big eyes. "Are you ok?" She asks. "Do you need anything? Do you want me to go?" "No it's fine. We both just like each other as friends now. Our lovey dovey-ness ended a long time ago." I say. She nods understandingly. Then she gets up and gives me a hug. A friendly hug. Then she goes back to her bed and snuggles under the covers and falls asleep. I turn off the light and lie in the darkness.  What I was saying about only liking Seohyun as a friend was true. I do miss her though. I roll over and fall asleep.


 

Ella's P.O.V

It's been a week since Donghae and Seohyun broke up and we are all sitting in the living room talking. I'm squished between Eunhyuk and the side of the chair. "Would you rather not be able to dance, or not be able to talk?" I ask him. He's silent for a while "Not being able to talk" He says finally. "Why?" I ask. "Because you said talk not sing." Then he smiles. "Ok ummm...... would you rather die with your family around you at a old age, or die young but go out with a bang." He asks. I think for a bit but then I say "Go out with a bang.......I've lived long enough." "How old are you again?" "Do you want my body's age or my soul's age?" I ask looking at him.

 

He looks at me puzzled. "Is there a difference?" He asks. "Yes a very big difference. My body is 21 years old, while my soul has been around since close to the beginning of time." "Hasn't everyone's?" "Yeah but mines been aware. This is like my....I dunno my 8000 body." He looks at me with big eyes. "It's confusing, just forget it." I say. "HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT?" Leeteuk yells really loudly. "What?" I ask. "Our manager said that we are going to get our apartment videoed." "What?" Donghae asks him. "They are going to video our apartment." Leeteuk says again. "Like a tour kinda thingy?" I ask. "Yes, so that means we need to clean this place up. I have assigned people to do jobs so lets get started." I stand up and walk over to him.

 

"You get to vacuum the carpets." He tells me. I groan and hang my head as I walk over to the closet the has the vacuum in it. I hate vacuuming. It gives me a headache. I plug the vacuum  into the wall and start to vacuum the floor. After a while I got to a stretch of hallway where it was empty. I start humming Disney songs to myself, but after awhile it becomes full on singing and dancing with the vacuum. I sing songs from all the disney movies and musicals I know. I finish my amazing performance by doing the splits. I hear clapping behind me so I turn around and look up to see a laughing Kyuhyun. "Shut up." I tell him but he just keeps laughing. Then I try to hit  him with the vacuum cleaner but he dodges and runs off. I sigh and finish up the rest of the carpets.

 

Hiiiii....I hope you like it. Comment please :3