Chapter 18

Stella Messorem

Donghae's P.O.V.

"Are you ok you look flustered?" I ask Ella when she gets in the car. She just hugs me. "Eunhyuk did Hae really spill grape juice?" She asked. "Yeah" He says. Ella turns to me and hits the back of my head. Not hard, it was more of a love tap. "Silly Oppa." She says and then snuggles between Hukkie and I. When we get home she goes and cleans up the spilled juice. Then we all leave for rehearsal.


 

Ella's P.O.V

After they all leave I do all the laundry and clean the house. I'm a little shaken up from those girls. I better begin exercising again. I grab my gym bag and a hat with glasses. I walk through the streets quickly and keep my head down till I get to the gym. When I get there I change and go over to the dummies. I kick them and punch them until my hands and feet are bruised. I limp home and gingerly push the door open. "HEY ELLA" Sungmin yells at me. "Hi" I say and limp into the house. "What's wrong Ella?" He asks. "Why are you limping?" "Me feet hurt." "What happened?" He says staring at me with big eyes. "Nothing, I just walked a lot today." He nods and helps me to my room. I sit down on my bed and he sits next to me. I take off my socks and look at me feet, they're purple.

I groan and flop back on my bed. "You were working out cuz something scared you." Sungmin says. I look up at him. "Do you have a mental connection with me?" "No" He answers and smiles. I sit up and hug him. "Well you're amazing, now please help me to the dinner table I'm starving." He laughs and put my arm over his shoulder and he helps me hobble to dinner.  After dinner I take a bubble bath and watch old movies with the guys. When I go to bed it's around 11 pm.


 

Donghae's P.O.V

I open the door and see Ella asleep. She's so cute. I look at her for a while then I get to bed. I fall asleep at a decent hour, but I wake up later. I look around it's 1am and I'm awake and I don't know why. I sigh and flip over so I'm not facing the wall. My eyes adjust and I can see Ella. She's mumbling in her sleep. That must be why I woke up.  I watch her and notice that she shifting a lot like she's trying to shake something off or like she's having a bad dream.  "Ella, wake up you're dreaming." I say, but she keeps sleeping and her mumbling gets louder. "Ella c'mon wake up" I say louder. Then she starts screaming. I jump up and run over to her and try to shake her awake. The door swings open and Eunhyuk runs in and turns on the light. "ELLA" He yells and she sits up. Why didn't I think of that. He sits down next to her. "Are you ok? I heard screaming?" He asks. "I'm fine Hyukkie just a scary dream." She hugs him. He nods and leaves.

I go and sit next to her. "Are you sure you're fine." I ask. "Yeah" she says and turns off the light. I sigh in the dark. "I know you're not ok." I say. She goes silent. I think she's just ignoring me but then I hear her crying. "Ella, Do you wanna talk?" I say as I pull her into a hug. I feel her shake her head. I pull the blankets around us so she won't catch cold. I feel her snuggle deeper into my chest. We fall asleep that way.

 

 

I hope you like it. Comment ^^