Chapter 17

Stella Messorem

The next day we all get up early so we can have the dishes clean before the camera crew gets here. I go into my room and make my bed. I grab the covers and pull them across the bed and flop onto the bed on my stomach. Donghae comes in and laughs at me. I finish making my bed and open my side of the closet. "Whatcha looking for." Donghae asks me. "Suitable clothes to wear." I answer and grab a pair of blue shorts and a black t-shirt. "No no no" He says and puts them back in the closet. "Lets go for more......style" I roll my eyes and sit down. I know I can't win this fight. He rummages through my clothes and throws a bunch of stuff in the trash can. I try to get them but he stops me. I sigh and decided to get them later. Donghae turns and hands the black mini skirt I bought for my friends birthday and forgot to give it to her, and a red top. "

No" I say. "Come on" He pleads. I'm about to start another argument with him but Leeteuk sticks his head through the door and tells Donghae to come because the Camera crew's here and they've started filming. "Wear that." He tells me as he gets dragged out the door. I look at the outfit he picked out for me. I shove it under my pillow and pull on my blue shorts and black shirt. I turn and grab the clothes out of the trash can when my door opens and a bunch of people with a camera come in. "This is my room." Donghae says. "And my roommate." I smile and wave at the camera. "She's been friends with all of us forever." Eunhyuk says hugging me. "Hi I'm Ella." Then they all leave and continue with the tour.

The next week, 3 days after the video was released I take a girl day and go to a cafe in the city.It's raining so I order a frappuccino and I sit by a window. I stare out at all the busy people walking by talking on their phones and texting. They are oblivious to the world. They can't see the hum of life all around them. Then one couple catches my eye. They are sitting as far apart from each other as they can. It looks like their fighting. The funny part is how he's holding the umbrella they have over her head so she won't catch cold. Then she moves over next to him and whispers something in his ear and kisses him on the cheek. Then they hug and get up and leave. I smile and take a sip of my drink.

I go back again the next day. I just feel something almost magical about that coffee shop. I get a mocha and drink it in my window seat. I'm in the middle of think deep thoughts when someone shouts. "There's that ." I look around to see whos yelling and I see some random girl pointing at me. "Umm who are you?" I ask standing up. "You're the that's stolen my Donghae." She says and some of her friends gather around her. "Hold up" I say. "I didn't do anything." "Yes you do you sleep in the same room as him, I bet that you two have ed already" She sneers. "Ummmm no we're just friends now calm down please." I say while moving closer to the door. I don't like the look in their eyes. It's scary. She starts to walk towards me. "Listen I don't care who you are you will not steal my Donghae." I turn and run out the door. She is crazy. I look behind me and see her running after me. I turn the corner and run into a store. I hide behind a rack of coats and see her enter the store.   

I grab a random shirt off the shelf and go hide in the changing room. I stay there for 10 minutes and then peek outside. I can't see her. I slowly open the door and return the shirt. She's gone. I sigh with relief and slip out of the store. I start to walk back to the apartments when i hear her voice again. Wow she's serious about this. I start to run be one of her friends walks in front of me. Then I notice i'm surrounded by them. They really are crazy. I look around and see a van coming towards us. I know that van. It stops and Donghae steps out.

"Hey Ella we need you back at the house" He says. "Donghae spilled grape juice all over the carpet" Eunhyuk yells from the van. All the girls look like they are going to faint. I smile at him and say "Silly Hae spilling juice, and making me clean it up." I walk past the girls and jump in the van. Donghae gets in behind me a closes the door and we drive away.

 

Sorry that it's been forever since I wrote. Comment please.