Chapter 15

Stella Messorem

1 month later

We are all sitting in the coffee shop down the road from the dorms with Donghae and Eunhyuk. I order a mocha latte. "So how's Seohyun?" I ask Donghae while waiting for my drink. The waiter already brought the boys their drinks. He was kinda cute. But he's slow and I don't like slow people. "She's good." He says while sipping his drink. "How does your back feel?" Eunhyuk asks me. I start to answer but the window near us explodes showering our table with glass.

 

I scream and duck under the table pulling the boys with me. After a few moments of silence we hear footsteps walk through the shop and crunching the shattered glass. They stop abruptly. Then suddenly the table gets thrown off of us. I feel a strong hand grab my arm and throw me across the room.

 

"You little ." A loud voice grumbles. I look up and see a demon with jet black scale and fire eyes. "You thought you could kill my brother little star angel . Well I got news for you Stella you won't be able to kill me." I gulp and back into the wall even though I can feel shards of glass cut into my back. He unsheathes his sword and puts it up to my neck. "I could kill you slowly and painfully." He snarls "But I have stuff to do so I'll do it quickly." The whole time he's talking I around behind me and try to find a big piece of glass to defend myself with. He smirks and then s his sword toward my neck again. My finger reach a sizeable piece of glass and I rolled out of the way of his sword.

 

I jump up to my feet and throw the glass at him. It bounces off his head. Crap. I duck under his sword. I glance over at the boys but I notice that they're gone, along with everyone else in the store. They've all left. Good, no distractions. My thoughts are obscured by the pain in my thigh. Then he smashes my head against the side of a table. I see stars. I retaliate by kicking the demon in the face. He staggers back. I can do this. I run over and pick up the knife behind the counter. I turn around and our blades lock. He spits in my face. I drop to the ground and roll under his legs so I'm behind him. Then I sink my blade into the clink in his scales. He screeches and crumbles into coals and ash.

 

I stagger out of the shop. I'm lucky that i'm faster then most demons. "Are you ok? Your leg is bleeding!" Eunhyuk yells at me. I look over at him and then my legs give out. He and Donghae run over to me and grab my arms and help me up. They both carry me home. Donghae's phone keeps ringing but he ignores it. When we get home Eunhyuk helps me into the shower. I keep my clothes on and just let the water run over me. He stay's with me in the shower and just talks to me. Then he bandages up my wounds and cut which makes me feel better. We eat dinner with everyone. Later I go to bed. I hear Donghae come into the room. "hey who was calling you earlier?" I ask. "Seohyun she's moving so she broke up with me." He mumbles. "WHAT?" I shout sitting up.

 

Sorry.....I know I's been awhile and It's really short. Please don't hate me