Chapter 14

Stella Messorem

I pull away first. It was a completely brother sister kiss. I look into her eyes and see my best friend. She sighs and hangs her head. I look away from her. Not wanting to tell her that I feel nothing. "Nothing....absolutely nothing." She says. I look at her. She's looking at me. "I'm sorry but I didn't feel anything. I don't like you like that. Please don't hate me. We can still be friends." Then she bites her lip. She's nervous. She doesn't like me and doesn't want to hurt me. She thinks I like her but I don't. I laugh in relief. She stares at me. "I don't like you like that either" I say. Her eyes widen and she breaks into a smile. "I thought you did" She says laughing. I shake my head and laugh even louder. Both of us are so relieved. She looks up at me "Still best friends?" She asks. "Yes, a thousand times yes." I say which make us laugh even more. Eventually we stop laughing and walk out of the room. She grabs my hand and pulls me over to the sink. We both finish the dishes that I left there.


 

Narrator's P.O.V

2 months later

Ella picks up her laundry basket and leaves her room. She walks down the hall and then the doorbell rings. She drops her laundry basket and runs to the door but Donghae gets there before her. He opens it and Seohyun walks in. "Hi" She says and kisses Donghae. "Hey baby" He says. "Oh hi Ella" She says noticing her. "Hey Seohyun....I leave you two now." She says and picks up her basket of clothes and walks down the hall. "Come on, lets go to my room and talk" Donghae says winking at Seohyun. Ella goes into the laundry room and begins to put her clothes in the washer. Then she picks up a pair of Donghae's boxers. "Ewww" She says and throws them across the room. Ugh why does Donghae do this to me she wonders and finishes putting her clothes in the washer. Then she picks up Donghae's boxers by two fingers and makes a face and carries them back to their room. She opens the door and says "Donghae stop putting your dirty box-"

 

She stops and slams the door shut. Donghae and Seohyun we're both shirtless and staring at her. Seohyun's hair was messed up and her lipstick was all over both of their faces. Ella face palms herself. I'm idiot She thinks. "Sorry" She says loudly. She can hear Seohyun laughing. Ella runs down the hall and tries to clear her mind by cooking dinner and making the kitchen spotless. She's vacuuming the floor in the living room when Seohyun leaves. Donghae walks her to the door and kisses her goodbye. Then he stands in the doorway staring at Ella. She pretends not to notice him until he walks over and turns off the vacuum. "I'm so sorry" She immediately says. "I realize that you might hate me now." He laughs and hugs her. "I don't hate you Ella. Just never do that again. And sorry for putting my boxers in your laundry." He says. "I'm just happy you don't hate me." She says.


 

Ella's P.O.V

I leave Donghae and finish up my laundry. There's just one thing I can't get out of my head. He's jacked. I mean woah. I can't believe how good he looks. Stop Ella he has a girlfriend. I really need to work out. I'm getting jiggly. I think looking down at my stomach.

 

 

 

Sorry it took so long to write