Chapter 9

Stella Messorem

I wake up the next morning on the couch covered with a blanket. I stretch my arms and look around. I'm confused for a minute and then I remember that I'm in the dorms. I rub my eyes and look around again. No one's here. Where are they? I get up and decide to get something to eat. I go to the kitchen and start to make myself an omelet. I've been here so many times I think i know the kitchen better than any of the boys. I finish making the omelet and eat it while sitting on the couch and watching stupid dramas on the tv. I feel tired and a little hungover so I watch tv and don't move for a good 4 hours. Later I go into Donghae's room and flop on the extra bed, which is now my bed. Then I realize I have no clothes or anything else  because I've technically been homeless for the past three weeks.

I sigh and then decide what I need is a hot shower. I go into the bathroom and lock the door. I take of my shirt and shorts. I'm not wearing a bra because I have a bandage wrapped around my entire torso to help my back wounds. I unwind it and look at my back in the mirror. When the demon ripped my wings out he tore two really long jagged lines. Because they weren't healed and the hospital would have asked too many questions they look all red and inflamed. I just hope they aren't infected. I touch them and winch. Then I take a deep breath a get into the shower. The hot water stings my back. I squeeze my eyes shut and bear it. I try not to touch it with the soap because that hurts it even more. After a while I give up and wash my back. It stings like hell. I scream. A hear footsteps running. The door to the bathroom opens and Kyuhyun comes running in. I peek around the shower curtain and look at him.

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

I run into the bathroom after hearing a scream. I got home before the rest of the guys because I had the first photo shoot. I open the door and run inside. I look around and see Ella's head poke out from behind the shower curtain. "Are you ok" I ask her. She's and I'm in the same room as her. Calm down kyuhyun, calm down. Play it cool.....I'm pretty sure my face is bright red right now. She nods and says "Yeah I'm fine" then she smiles. She has such a pretty smile. Kyuhyun calm down. "Yeah....I just heard y-you scream so I wanted to make sure you.....were ok" I stutter "I'm am perfectly fine right now. It is ok. Nothings wrong" She says quietly. She's so adorable. "Ok thats great...I'm gonna leave now." I say and she smiles. I smile back and run out.


 

Ella's P.O.V

Kyuhyun is so funny. His face gets all red when he's embarrassed. He's adorable. I close the shower curtain again and finish my shower. Then I get out and wrap myself in a towel. I wrap my torso back up and put on my clothes. I decided to go shopping tomorrow. I leave my wet hair down and leave the bathroom. I walk down the hall and walk back into the kitchen. All the boys are back now. "Hey I see you're feeling good"  Eunhyuk says to me. I nod and open the fridge. "There's no food in here" I say pouting. "Yeah we ate it all" Sungmin answers. "Oh yeah I forgot i'm living with a bunch of guys who eat like 50 plates of food a day" "We saved you a piece of pizza" Eunhyuk say shoving it in my face. "Thanks" i say and go sit buy Kyuhyun and Leeteuk while them watch tv. Kyuhyun looks at me and blushes. I just smile. "Does anyone want to take me shopping tomorrow?" I say. "I will" Leeteuk says. "I have tomorrow off"

 

hiiiiii....comment abot what you think please :)