Chapter 13

Stella Messorem

I wake up again some time later. This time I actually get up. I change into sweatpants and a big t-shirt. I eat all the cookies and go into the bathroom. I take off my shirt and look at my back in the mirror. I have two zig zagging lines of black stitches going down my back. I poke them. They still hurt a little. I put my shirt back on and go into the main room. Eunhyuk's passed out on the couch. I walk over to him and poke his shoulder. He opens his eyes and grumbles. "Go away. I'm sleeping." "Wake up and move over" I say pushing his legs off the couch so I can sit down. He sighs and  sits up. I smile and sit down next to him.

 

"Are you hungry?" He asks me. "No I already ate all the cookies." I answer. He smiles at me. "You would." He says while getting up. "Where are you going?" I ask. "I'm hungry" He says walking into the kitchen. I jump up off the couch and run after him. "Can you make me something to eat too?" I ask. "Sure....wait I thought you we're full?" "No I can always eat more." I say. He take out a box of noodles from the fridge and I fry some eggs. We both carry the food back to the other room and sit and eat on the couch. We sit there and talk while we're eating. I still have the question about why he kissed me in the back of my head. I turn and look at him. He's slurping his noodles. He looks funny. "Why did you do it?" I ask him. He looks up at me with noodles hanging from his mouth. "Well?" I ask again. He slurps his noodles really loudly and I start laughing. He smiles and sticks his tongue out at me. I calm down and ask him again. "Why did you do it?" He looks down confused and then looks back up at me.

 

"I guess I was just curious." He says shrugging. "And you were also half and asking me to wrap your torso in a bandage. Seeing a beautiful woman's body and touching it like that is enough to cause any man to do that." I hit his shoulder. "Get those dirty thoughts out of your mind." I say. "Sorry I can't help it." He says shrugging. I sigh and snuggle up to chest like we used to and turn on the tv and watch movies until the others get home. We order pizza for dinner again because no one wants to cook. All the guys seem generally happy today. They all ask me how i'm feeling. I tell them that i'm fine. Later we all are sitting around talking. "So that's when I trippe dover his foot and fell on my face." Kyuhyun says. "It wasn't my fault you weren't paying attention." Siwon says holding his hands up. "Hey Ella do you still have that plate in your room?" Eunhyuk asks me while he's doing all the dishes. "Yeah i'll get it right now." I say and run to my room. When I get there  I realize that the windows open. I go to close it but I look up and see stars. My stars. I feel tears prick my eyes. I'll never be able to go to them now. I sit down on the floor and start crying.


 

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

I wait awhile for Ella. She doesn't come back right away so I get worried. I go into her room and see her crying. My poor angel. I walk over to her but she doesn't notice me. I see the open window so I close it. "Leave it open." Says a small voice from behind me. I look over at her as she stands up and walks over to me. She opens the window again and sticks her head outside. I can see the tear tracks glisten on her face. "I miss my stars." She says after a minute of silence.  I pull her back inside and hug her. "It'll be ok." I say to her as she hugs me back. Then she pulls away and looks into my eyes. I smile at her and then notice that she's moving closer to me. Her lips brush against mine. Then She put her arms around my neck and I tighten my arms around her waist bringing us closer. We share a kiss in the starlight.

 

I hope you like it :)