Chapter 8

Stella Messorem

"Hey, do you want to go to the gym?"  Kyuhyun asks me. "Does it require movement?" I say. "Yes" "Then no" "Aww come on Leeteuk's going......please" "No" "Fine if you don't come I will pour a bucket of water on you while you sleep." "Ok ok i'm coming" I sigh and get up. We walk out of the dorms and get in our van. It's been three week since Ella disappeared. We looked everywhere for her. I swear I didn't sleep for 3 days looking. But eventually we realized she was either gone forever or didn't want to be found. It's sad. I miss her. We haven't been back to the gym either. We start to leave the parking lot but Donghae comes running out of the building. "WAIT" He shouts after us. We slow down and he gets in the van.

 

We've all forgiven him.We realised the he is human and we all make mistakes. He also apologized so much that it got annoying. He gets in the van and says "I can't stand to spend another minute in there. I need to go out and do something." "OK lets go" Kyuhyun says and we drive to the gym. When we get there I hear noises coming from inside the gym. We all go inside and see Ella standing there beating up the manikins. She doesn't notice us. I run forward to hug her but Kyuhyun grabs my arm. She seems really angry. Her kicks and punches are fast and strong. We wait until she calms down a little. Then she turns around and sees us. I wave. Donghae hides again. She walks towards us. I go to give her a hug but she brushes past me and grabs Donghae's arm. "Ella calm down" Leeteuk says.

 

She turns to him "My names Stella" She says and then turns and punches Donghae in the face. My jaw drops. "Sorry I needed to do that" She lets go of Donghae and he stumbles but Leeteuk catches him. Then she walks over to me and hugs me. I hesitate and then wrap my arms around her. She's here. She ok. She didn't kill Donghae. She lets go of me and runs her hand through her hair and smiles. I smile back. Then Kyuhyun. Pokes her shoulder. She turns around and hugs him too. "We missed you" He says. "I missed you guys too." She says and kisses his cheek. His face turns bright red.


Ella's P.O.V
I kiss Kyuhyun on the cheek and then go hug my appa Leeteuk. He doesn't say anything, he just smiles. "Hey Ella I'm sorry for-" Donghae starts to say while rubbing his jaw. 'Once again my name is Stella and i'm not talking to you" "But you punched me in the face" 'Do you want me to punch you again?" ".......no......." "Good" Then I gesture for the guys to follow me.  We walk over to the corner and I sit down on one of the chairs. "So how have you guys been?" I ask. "Ok" Eunhyuk says. I nod my head. "Where were you?" He asks. "Around, then I came back here." He nods. Silence. "PLEASE COME BACK HOME." Kyuhyun shouts breaking the silence. "Umm I don't have a home currently" I say. "You could stay with us."  Leeteuk says "Really" "Yeah"

I HAVE A HOME NOW. "Who would I stay with?" I ask. "Well I think Donghae is currently the only one who has any space." He says. "Oh" I look over at Donghae. He's staring at Leeteuk. "Ok" I say and smile. Donghae looks at me. "What?" "I won't be a bad roommate" I say. "But......but......fine" He sulks. "Wait I thought you weren't talking to me" He says. "Who said I had to talk to you?" I say. He sulks again. We all get up and go back to the van. I sit in the back with Eunhyuk. The whole time he keeps one arm around me protectively. "I'm not gonna leave" I say to him. "I know....but i'm just making sure" I smile. He's so cute sometimes.

When we get to the dorms I'm kinda worried about what everyones reaction is going to be. But when we walk in people start shouting and hugging me. Then I start crying because i'm so happy, and so everyone else starts crying too. The Siwon goes out and gets pizza and we all sit on the floor and talk and eat. Then Eunhyuk disappears into the kitchen and comes back with a pack of beer. I shake your head when he offers me one. "I'm an angel I don't drink beer." He pouts. I get up and get a glass of wine. He punches my back playfully. "What's wrong with wine?" I say. Then we go sit down with everyone else on the floor. We talk and listen to the radio. Then one of their songs comes on and they all start singing and dancing.

I sit on the floor and watch them until Kyuhyun offers me his hand. I refuse at first but he grabs my arm and pulls me up.  They try to teach me to dance. But I can't....I can't move my hips in the right way (not to mention I'm a little tipsy) . I just bob up and down to the music. I look over and see Donghae sitting on the couch by himself. I go over and offer him my hand to help him up. He looks up at me confused. I smile and wordlessly forgive him. He smiles and I drag him to the middle of the room. In the end we all fall asleep on the floor.

 

Sorry it's kinda late.....comment please ^^