Chapter 23

Stella Messorem

I slap him. "OW! What was that for?" He shouts. "You kissed me." I say, cross my arms, and turn around. "But...Isn't that what you wanted. Not to be lonely." He says holding his cheek. I smile and shake my head. "Not romantically lonely. I just miss my angels." I walk away. On the inside I'm not sure how I feel about this. "ELLA" He shouts after me but I just go into our room and try to fall asleep. Do I like him. I guess I do like him a little like when he and I fell asleep together. I don't know, I just don't know.  

 

Donghae's P.O.V

I can't believe it. I seriously can't believe it. She was lonely for angels? She doesn't like me? Why did I kiss her? Donghae you're so stupid sometimes I think and sit down on the floor. I just sit sit there for at least an hour trying to figure out what happened. Then someone walks into the room and sits down next to me.

It's Ella. "Hey Donghae" She says. "Hi" I reply without looking at her. "About before.........actually nevermind" She says and goes to stand up. "Wait" I say and grab her hand. She sits back down and looks at me. We sit in silence until she says "I'm sorry I slapped you....I was just surprised." "It's ok...." "Donghae, why did you kiss me" I look up at her. "I kissed you because I thought that you were lonely" She sighs. "Why else?" She asks. I freeze. "Ummm....Are you sure you want to know"  I say. "Yes now tell me." She crosses her arms over her chest and stares at me. I look at her. She's wearing A shirt that's 3 sizes too large and her hair is messy and falling in her face. I smile.

"I kissed you because I love you. I've been in love with you ever since you stayed over when I was sick. You are a beautiful and amazing girl who controls stars. That's why I kissed you." I look at her face try to see what she's thinking. "Donghae" She starts. "I don't know if I love you yet." I let out the breath I was holding. "So you don't hate me?" I say. "No of course not silly." She takes me hand and holds it. I stand up and pull her up too. "So what are we?" I ask. "I dunno" she says "I'll tell you tomorrow." Then she kisses my cheek and walk to our bedroom. I smile and follow her. She jumps into her bed and pulls the covers up to her chin. "Goodnight Donghae" SHe says. "Good night Ella." I say back then I get in bed and fall asleep.

 

Ella's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning to an empty room again. I sit up and think about what happened last night. What are we? Then it makes sense, it all makes sense. I know exactly what we are and who I am. I run out of the room excited to tell him. "Donghae I figured it out" I shout and run into the living room. Then I stop in my tracks and my jaw drops like everyone else in the room.

 

 

Sorry that it's been forever guys. I had tests.