Chapter 21

Stella Messorem

Later when Donghae gets home he keeps ignoring me.  I really don't care that much. I can dance.  When everyone gets home we all decide to go out to eat.  We all pile into the van and I sit next to Eunhyuk and the window. "Hey I have a question" He says. "Ask away" "What was your nightmare about?" I turn and look at him. "Ya know I don't really remember." I tell him. I usually remember all my dreams. Oh well. We go into the cafe and I try to sit next to Donghae but he purposefully sits between Kyuhyun and Siwon. Why is he ignoring me? Maybe he just needs space. A few fans notice us and I hide behind Eunhyuk until they're gone. I don't want any more trouble. On the ride back we turn up the radio and sing the songs really loud.

 

When we get home I take a shower and when I go into my room Donghae's already asleep. Uh, what's wrong with him?  Did I do something? Does he not like me like that? I go to sleep with these questions spinning through my head.  

I wake up the next morning knowing that I had nightmares. This happens for another three days. On the third day I get out of bed and throw on a shirt and some shorts.  I run into the kitchen and get some food. I grab my bag and run outside after scribbling a note to the guys.  I've decided that today is the day that I'll get a job. I realized that I needed one yesterday when I went to a cafe and noticed that my wallet was suspiciously empty. I also have no clue when I'm getting my wings back so I should probably get a job to sustain myself until then.  I walk around until I see a cafe that looks promising.  I walk inside and fill out an application. A few days later I go back for an interview.

 

When I get home Sungmin jumps up off the couch. "How'd the interview go?" He asks. "Good I think" I say getting a drink out of the fridge.  "Stella do you want to dance with me" He asks. I freeze he used me real name. "You can call me Ella and yes." I set the drink down and walk into the living room. "What do you want to dance to? Oh and remember that I'm not very good." He smiles at this and stands up. "I'm doing a solo that I have to come up with and I'm drawing up blank."  "Umm why don't you ask Eunhyuk or Donghae or someone other than me?" I say. "I was going to but I was wondering if you had any cool angel dances that I could learn?"

 

Cool angel dances? What is he talking about. The I remember one dance we did. I was when we were all together and we were  having a party or something.  All I remember was that it was a duet and there was a lot of jumping and arm movements. "I think I might have something" I say turning around to face him. He smiles his adorable smile. I walk towards him and take his hand, "i've forgotten most of it but I think if I start it I might remember the rest." He nods and I begin to spin him with me and we twirl around the room. As I do the first few steps my feet begin to move on their own and I remember the rest. I can hear the music and see the faces. I throw back my head and laugh. I spin and slide my way through the dance. Then I get to the part where we let our wings open and spin in the air.

 

I just stop. "Ella is that the end?" Sungmin asks. He's sweating and his breathing hard. "Um no, now we fly. And I can't." I feel the tears start to prick my eyes. Why do I always have to cry about this. I should be over it. "Um I can teach you how to do flips, Hyukkie could too." He says.  I look up. "Really" He nods. We spend the rest of three hours teaching me how to flip and do cartwheels without my wings. By the end of the day I've taught Sunmin the dance and we improvised the flying parts with cartwheels flips and other gymnastic like stuff. We show it to the guys and they all insist that I should join Sungmin on stage and do it as a duet with him. I try to reason with them but in the end I give in and say I'll do it. I go to sleep feeling accomplished.

I wake up later at 2 in the morning sweating and crying.

I've had another nightmare.

 

I decided to make this chapter about Sungmin. I hope you like <3