Chapter 4

Stella Messorem

I turn and look at the people walking inside. They look normal at first but as they get closer I can see something off about them.  The way they walk isn't normal. They seem tense.....like they are being squeezed. They walk up to us and then stop. Donghae pulls Seohyun behind him. Ella looks up and her eyes widen. "Ummm....she's having a moment can you guys come back later" Leeteuk says oblivious to their weirdness. Their leader steps forward. He's tall and big. Not fat big, muscular big. He has a bad case of five O'clock shadow. he also has a scar running down the side of his face. There are a girl and a boy standing behind him. The girl has very angular features but she is very pretty. But she looks cold. The boy looks normal. He has a buzz cut and a tight fitting t-shirt but there's something off about him just like the rest of them.  Ryeowook shrink behind Yesung. I pull Ella behind me. "I'm sorry" The leader says in a thick russian accent. "But you have something we want." He looks around. "It's here somewhere but I can't find it."

 

He grabs Heechul and put him in a headlock. "Where is it....tell me or the boy dies." He brings a long knife up to his throat. Heechul is frozen. "Stop we don't know what you want" I say. I take out my wallet. "Here I have money. Do you want money? Take it all" I throw my wallet at him. He laughs and it sends chills down my spine. I feel Ella start to move behind me. I push her back. The leader moves his knife closer to Heechul's throat so it pricks the skin and a small trail of blood trickles down his throat. "WHERE IS IT?" He asks again. I start to move forward  but I feel a hand grab my arm and pull me back. Ella runs past me until she's right in front of his face. "Let him go" She says. "TELL ME WHERE IT IS" He shout again. Then she does something that surprises us all. She reaches down and pull another knife out of the leaders waist band before he can stop her. He lets Heechul go and laughs. He walks towards her and she raises the knife. it's shaking. She is terrified.

 

He swats the sword out of her hand. And she falls backwards. He picks her up by her neck and Siwon starts to run to help her but the girl gets in his way. The big man throws her at the wall. She falls limp but then gets up again and scream and tries to punch him. He hits her away again and kicks her. She gets up again and runs towards the knife she dropped. What is she trying to do "STOP" I shout at her but she grabs it and blocks one of his swings. He looks surprised. She spins and catches his arm with her knife. It's a small cut but he gets really mad. He circles her so her back is to us. She attacks him again and he pushes her back. Then he pulls out what looks like a small canister and throws it on the ground. "GET DOWN!" She shouts and runs towards us. I hear a really loud boom and see a flash of pure white. I close my eyes and expect to get hit by the explosion. But nothing happens. I open one eye and look around. Everyone's fine. I look at Ella surely she got the worst of the blast. I stop. She's standing there with two enormous pure white wings coming out of her back. They are covering all of us. Then I hear clapping. I look up and see the leader  he smiling. "So thats where you were hiding" He shakes his head. "I knew I would find you eventually. Al I had to do was kill your family and then you would be mad and I would be able to sense you easier." He walks up to her. "Aren't you a beauty"


 

Ella's P.O.V

He walks up to me and touches my face. "Aren't you a beauty" I push his hand away. "Get out" I say. HE raises his hand. " Guys we better leave before she hurts us." He laughs "What are you going to do? You're Not a fighter. You are the angel of stars. What's your name......I know it. Ummmm It's Stella Messorem isn't it. Star reaper. All you do it blow up stars. Well I'm sorry to tell you honey but we aren't stars." I look at him and hold up my knife. "No you aren't stars but I will still challenge you. I'm not a fighter you are right but I will defend these people and kill you." What am I doing. I can't do this. He'll rip me to shreds. I take a deep breath and set my feet in a fighting stance like my older brother taught me. "Fine have it your way" he says and flexes his arms. His skin slowly falls away and I see the fiery red underneath. he steps out of his human form. I stand firm as the 10 foot giant fighting demon towers above me. His eyes light up with fire and smokes curls off  his curved Rams horns. He draws his long fire sword and laughs. What have I brought upon myself.

 

Thats all for now......what do you think? Please comment :)