Chapter 19

Stella Messorem

Ella's P.O.V

I open my eyes and see Donghae. Then I remember that he fell asleep with me. We snuggled closer in our sleep, so now our legs are intertwined and his arms are wrapped around me. I look at his face.  He looks so peaceful asleep. I can feel his chest rise and fall. I stare at him for what seems hours. Then his eyes open. He looks at me for a second and then sits up. Dammit I wanted to stay like that longer. "Did you sleep well?" He asks me. "Yeah" I answer. He nods and smiles and then he gets up and leaves me sitting in the bed alone. Did I do something wrong?


 

Donghae's P.O.V

I leave the room and run into the bathroom. I close and lock the door then I turn around and face the mirror. I look at myself. What's wrong with me? Why do I feel like this? I hang my head over the sink and try to slow down my breathing. Why is my heart racing? I've know Ella for years, why is this only happening now?  I splash my face with water and compose myself. I open the door and walk into the kitchen.

 

Sungmin's there and he's making himself breakfast. "Hey fishy." He says. "The others are still asleep and you look weird." He says and hands me a bowl of rice. I thank him and sit down. He plops himself in the chair next to me and looks me in the eye. "What is it? Something's bothering you. You can tell me." He smiles his cute little smile so I tell him everything. "Ella had a bad dream last night so I hugged and comforted her. We both fell asleep that way and when I woke up she was looking at me. Then my stomach felt all weird so I left. I've known her forever. Why is this only happening now?" Sungmin looks at me and says  "Do you want to go to my interview with me today?"


 

Ella's P.O.V.

I get ready for the day and go to the kitchen hoping to find Donghae. Most of the boys are there and Leeteuk tells me that Sungmin and Donghae are at an interview. I sigh and sit down at the table. Eventually all the boys leave until it's just Eunhyuk and I.  He pulls me out of my chair and leads me to the big room with the mirrors, against my protests. "Awww shut up and let me have a little fun, today is the day where you will finally learn to dance."

 

Thank you to all my subscribers :)