Chapter 3

Stella Messorem

I spend the next five days packing, making preparations, and tying up loose ends. I can't believe how much stuff I need to do before I leave. This time seems like I have the biggest list. When I went to lunch with all my friends we had the best time though. It was nice to take a break from my busy schedule. We all went downtown and bought food from the street vendors. Then we sat on the steps of the fountain and talked for hours. Eunhyuk seems to be doing ok but I am worried about him. He was the first person who talked to me when I got here. We tell eachother everything. Well I've told him everything I can tell him. I'm not sure who he's going to tell all his secrets to now.

 

I decide that I should go the the store and buy some things for my "host" family. I think that they will be able to understand what's happening. I get my "mom" a really nice vase. I get my "dad" a nice new portable laptop that he can use for work (he keeps complaining about his old one). And I get my little brother  a one of those sit and bounce things.(he popped the other one) I catch the bus home and stare out the window at the skyline. I really will miss this place. I get off at my stop. And pay a visit to the neighbors. I would mow their lawn in the summers. They give me cookies and milk. We talk for half an hour. I finally leave and walk across the street into my house. I open the door and it's really quiet. "Hey guys I'm back" I say. No one replies. I set my gifts for them down. This is weird. I slowly walk into the kitchen and look around. No one's there . There isn't anyone in the living room either. I ascend the stairs and say "Guys where are you?" Silence.

 

Maybe they went out for a walk or something. I walk by my little brothers door and peek inside. he isn't there but his favorite  stuffed bear is lying on the floor. He never goes anywhere without it. Something is definitely wrong here. I run out of the room and search through the rest of the house. I don't find anything else until I open the door to my mom and dad's room. I smell something metallic. I look inside and freeze. Then I run down stairs and out the front door and collapse on the porch. I can't believe it. I compose myself and walk back inside and look around again. The three of them are lying on the bed dead.  Murdered. You can tell by how theres blood everywhere. i walk up to my little brother. his eyes stare blankly up at me. I close them and pick up the phone. i call the police first. then I call Eunhyuk. "Get everyone to the gym now" I say on the verge of tears. He doesn't question me and i run outside and get on my bike. I want to get away from this place before the police arrive.


 

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

I call everyone else and we go to the gym. We all get there and wait for her. "Why did she call you" Ryeowook asks. "I don't know" I say. "She sounded really upset." We all sit around for a little longer, then the door open with a bang and she runs in. Her hair is a mess and she is crying. She runs to the first person she sees. which happens to be Leeteuk and throws herself into to his arms and starts sobbing. We all gather around them until she is able to calm down a little. "What happened" Shindong asks. She looks up at him and starts bawling again. I take her from Leeteuk and start to calm her and tell her everything will be fine. She calms down again. I ask her what's wrong. She looks at me with eyes that look like they've seen the worst things ever. "They're dead" She says. "Who's dead?" Kyuhyun asks. She gulps and stands up. She looks at all of us. "Who's dead" Kyuhyun asks again. She turns to him and say in a weak voice. "My family" We all freeze. "Even your little brother?" Siwon says after a while breaking the silence. She nods and starts crying again. None of us know what to do. Then she says something. "What?" I ask. "They were murdered" She whispers in my ear. Then the door to the gym gets flung open and someone steps inside.

 

 

 

I know this isn't a very happy chapter. I gets better....soon. Comment please