Chapter 24

Stella Messorem

All of the stars I hads made last night were flying again.  

They have all come back to life and I have absolutely no clue why. I walk to the middle of the room and poke one it splits into smaller stars that circle around my hand. They wrap around my arm and circle up to my shoulder. I laugh. "They like me" I say loudly. "They know who I am and they obey me." I turn and look at all the shocked boys. I brush the stars off and walk towards Donghae.  

"I finally figured out what we are." I say. He looks at me. I smile and walk into the kitchen. "Wait Ella, tell me" He says and runs after me. I get myself breakfast and sit down. "Ella come on" Donghae wines. "Give me a second I just got up." I say and eat my food. Donghae sits there the whole time glaring at me. I finish and wash my dishes then I go and stand in the middle of the living room in the midst of all my stars. Donghae walks up next to me. "Can you tell me now." He asks. I look over his shoulder and glare at the boys. They make themselves scarce.

I look Donghae in the eyes. "Donghae oppa, you are my best friend, you are the one person I can talk to anyone about, I know you will do what is best for me no matter what, I've know this for forever, and most importantly you are my love." I go up on my tiptoes and kiss him. He starts for a second then he kisses me back. He wraps his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. My back begins to feel warm and I open my eyes and turn around.

All the stars have gone. "Donghae where are my stars?" I ask and turn back to him. He's staring at my back. "What?" I ask. "They're back.....your wings are back." He says. I feel my back. They are. I stretch them out and look at them. "My wings are back" I whisper. "MY WINGS ARE BACK" I jump up and kiss Donghae again. He laughs and spins me around. Sungmin pokes his head into the room. "Hey you got your wings back" He says. Eunhyuk walks in behind him. I hug both of them. I turn to Donghae when a light flashes over my head and something drops into the room. It's a note. I open it and read it.  

"Dear Stella, You now have passed your test. You have regained your wings. You may come home, and resume your duties as Star reaper.  Ignis Oculos"  

I drop the letter and turn to Donghae. What if I don't want to leave? I smile and grab the front of his shirt and pull him inches from my face. "Guess what" I say. "What?" He says. I kiss him in front of everyone. "I'm staying" I whisper in his ear when we pull apart. He picks me up and I laugh.

 

I walk off stage with Sungmin, we just did the best dance ever. I hug him and walk over to Donghae. "Hey oppa." I say and kiss him. He kisses me back. "When are you going to be home?" He asks. "I dunno, when I get done. See you later" I wink and walk outside. I open my wings and blast off the ground. Donghae runs outside to see me leave I blow him a kiss and fly away to create my stars.

 

I guess this is the last chapter, I hope you liked the story ^^ <3