Chapter 12

Stella Messorem

Ella's P.O.V

He.Kissed.Me............WHAT? I sit down on the floor stunned. It wasn't just a friendly peck either. He full on kissed me. I don't know what I should do. I thought we we're just friends. Do I like him? Why does he like me? All the questions race through my head. I slowly stand up and finish bandaging my torso. Then I throw on a shirt. Yesung pokes his head in the door and tells me it time for dinner. I just sit there and don't respond. "Ella's what's wrong?" He asks me. "Nothing...sorry I'm just tired." I reply and get up and follow him into the kitchen.  Once we get there I make him sit next to me. Eunhyuk won't look me in the eyes all of dinner. Donghae just ignores me, but I guess thats normal.

 

After dinner I curl up on the couch and make fun of soap operas with Leeteuk and Sungmin. "Ella come help me with the dishes" Eunhyuk shouts from the kitchen. "But i'm busy" I shout back. Noooo. I don't want to talk to him. He walks into the room and grabs my arm. "Come on" He says and drags me into the kitchen. I'm dead. He lets go of my arm when we're in the kitchen and hands me a towel. I start drying the things he's already washing. We do this in silence for a few minutes but I can't stand it. "What was that about before?" I ask turning to him. He looks up. "What was what about." He says. "you know what I'm talking about." "No I don't" "Yes you do" "Nope" "Fine" We finish the dishes in silence.

 

I leave after and go into my room. Donghae's there. Ugh. I brush past him and sit on my bed. He keeps writing something and doesn't speak. I get up, open the window, and look outside. I stare at the sky until I hear Donghae crumple a paper up and throw it across the room.  I look back inside and see that he's sitting staring at a blank sheet of paper. "What are you trying to write?" I ask. "Nothing" He replies and keeps looking at it. He write something and then crumple up the paper and throws it at the wall. I look over there and see a small pile of crumpled paper. I smile and sit down next to him. "Come on let me help you." I say taking the pen from him. "Ok....fine I'm writing a letter to Seohyun and I don't know what to say." "Do you have any cute nicknames you call her?" "Yeah" "Ok so call her that in the letter." He writes something down. We sit on his bed for the next 20 minutes and I help him finish the letter. The we both go to bed.  

 

The next day I wake up and immediately feel horrible, I'm sick. I fall out of bed and walk into the wall. I walk out of the room and find all the boys are still in the house. I rub my eyes and look at them. "What are you guys still doing here?" I ask. "We have the day off" They say. I groan. Now I have to deal with all of them. I shuffle over to the fridge and open it. It's empty. Great. Kill me now. I'm tired, sick, and they're all here. "You don't look so good." Leeteuk says walking over to me. "I'm fine" I mumble and trip over my feet. He catches me by the arm and pulls me up. "Come sit down" He says and put his hand on my back.  I scream.

 

My back is on fire. Eunhyuk pulls off my shirt and rips off the bandage. I scream louder. I grab my shirt and hold it to my chest.  "Um Ella your back is infected.....we have to close it." Leeteuk says.  "No...we can't cuz if we do I will never get my wings back. I won't be able to attach them.....We can't" I start crying. "Ella...we have to stitch them up" Eunhyuk says putting his hand on my shoulder. He goes and gets a bowl of warm water and soap. He sits down behind me. "This might hurt" He says. I nod. He picks up a sponge and starts to gently wash my back. It hurts like hell. I grip the table until my knuckles go white. Then without warning he begins to stitch it up. I pass out within the first three stitches.

 

I wake up later in my bed. My back feels better and i'm in my pajamas. I sit up and see a glass of water, a plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies, and a vase of flowers. I smile and drift back to sleep.

 

 

Sorry If it's confusing......please comment :)