Chapter 20

Stella Messorem

"Why are you doing this to me, you tried to teach em how to dance before and It didn't work."  Hyukkie just ignores me and turns on some music. I nod my head to the beat and tap my foot. "You can do better than that" He says. I sigh and bounce up and down on my toes. "No come move WITH the beat."Then he proceeds to do one of him amazing dances. When he finishes he says "Ok now you try." Then he looks up at me and see's the look on my face. "Ok maybe we should start with something more basic." I smile and he jumps up off the floor and changes it to an upbeat song.

 

 Then he shows  me some "simple" dance moves. I attempt them and fail horribly. We try this for a hour but I just can't seem to get it right. "C'mon Ella you're an angle, when you were fighting that thing you we're dancing." He says. "That was unintentional." I say "Besides without my wings i've lost my center of gravity." This time he sighs. "What if you fought me, to music, would that work?" He asks. "You don't want me to do that to you." "It might work c'mon" He tugs my arm and pulls me to the middle of the floor again. "One, two, three" Then he runs towards me with his fist clenched. I block it effortlessly. He tries to kick me but I move out of the way. I block another of his punches and trip him. He gets up off the ground. "Ella I know you're not trying, you have to try if you want this to work." "You don't want me to try" "Yes I do, c'mon, try" "Are you sure about this" "Positive" "Ok" I walk to the other side of the room and then turn around and face him. "Come at me with everything you've got." I say. He runs at me and tries to punch me, I twist his arm behind his back and flip him over. He lands on the floor. "Ok, maybe a different strategy." He says while I help him up off the floor.  

 

I go into the kitchen and get myself something to drink.  "So do you have any ideas?" Hyukkie asks me when I go back into the big room. "Nope" I say and lie down on the floor. He lies down next to me and we just stay there. "Did you use to dance when you were an angel?" He asks. "ummm, yes" I say. "Really" He says and rolls over on his side and looks at me. "Yeah I had this little dance I would do when I would make stars." "You made them and destroyed them?" "Yup" I sit up and look at him. "When I would create the stars I would fly around them and swirl all the dust together. I looked really pretty at first, it was a big swirl of colors, as it got more condensed it would have a soft glow, then it would go dark. Then I had to concentrate a lot or else it wouldn't work. After fusing them all together I had to pull them apart all at once. When I did this light would explode from the top and bottom. Then slowly the whole ball of dust would become a new star." After I finish telling him this I realize I've been crying the whole time. He draws me into a hug and pets my hair. "Do you miss it alot?" He asks "You idiot it was my life of course I miss it" I say and try to stand up but I fall over. "Here let me help you" He says and helps me up while keeping his hands on my waist to balance me. I stand there for a minute and try to regain my balance and clear my mind.

 

Then I notice that my hips are swaying a little. "Eunhyuk are you danceing?" I ask. "Umm I'm just moving to the music a little, why , wait........how did you know I was." "You're moving my hips." He immediately lets me go and blushes "Sorry" "No do it again." I say "Ella we've been through this we won't-" "Shut up it was helping me dance." "Really" "Yeah" He puts his hands back on my hips and moves them back and forth I raise my arms over my head and sway to the music. He lets me go and I dance on my own. "Ella you're doing it" He says laughing. I laugh too and we dance together. He teaches me how to dance to fast and slow music.

By the end of the day I'm twirling around the room with my head thrown back enjoying the feeling while he sits and watches me.

 

 

I hope you like it. Comment please :)