Chapter 10

Stella Messorem

The next morning Leeteuk and I go shopping. We spend most of the time trying on silly things. we make lots of jokes and laugh a lot. It's very lighthearted and happy. I'm really grateful that he doesn't ask me anything about the past three weeks. When we finish shopping we decided that we should walk home. We weave our way through the crowded streets. Leeteuk has a hat and a pair of sunglasses on so no one will notice him. A few girls give him second glances but they keep moving. We walk by a park and I pull on Leeteuk's sleeve.

"Can we sit in the park appa?" I ask. "Sure, I don't see why not" I smile and we both go and sit down on a bench. The trees give us shade and I yawn. "You seem tired" Leeteuk points out. I nod. I look over and see an ice cream vendor. "Can we get ice cream appa?" I ask. "No" He says. "You don't need any more sugar" "But i'm tired and if I eat it I won't be tired and you won't have to carry me home." "Ok fine" he says. I jump up and drag him over to the ice cream man. I get strawberry ice cream and Leeteuk gets chocolate. We walk the rest of the way home while eating our ice cream. By the time we get home Leeteuk has ice cream on his nose and I have ice cream on my shirt. We go inside and all the boys stare at us.

"What" I ask. "You two look ridiculous" Eunhyuk says bluntly. I smile "I try" I say. "are you wearing my shirt?" Donghae asks. I look down and nod. "Yeah I found it in your drawer this morning" "It's my shirt...you can't just take my shirt" "I didn't want to walk around in one with a blood stain on it" Donghae gets up and walks over to me. "Yeah but you still can't just take my clothes without asking." "Why not?" "Cuz it's rude" His face is inches from mine. "Rude is it. Well i think that you owe it to me." "I thought you were over that." He says  "It's hard to get over stuff that ruins your life." He closes his eyes. "Look just give me back my shirt" He says and then mutters "" under his breath "Excuse me....what did you call me" "A now give me back my shirt." "Fine" I say and take of the shirt in front of everyone and hand it to him. I hear a gasp from behind me. Everyone can see my bandages. They aren't very thick and the wounds are still open so you can see the blood seeping through. I smile at Donghae and walk away.

I go into our room, lock the door, and flop on the bed. A few minutes later I hear knocking on the door. "Who is it" I ask. "It's Donghae let me into my room" I sigh. I forgot it was his room too. Dangit. I get up off the bed and open the door. He glares at me and pushes past me into the room. I sigh and walk into the living room. I sit on the couch and pick up one of the bags and take out a t-shirt I bought at the store today. I put it on and look over at Eunhyuk.

"Hey how are you feeling?" He asks and sits down next to me. I shrug. "Don't worry about Donghae he just isn't having a good day today." He tells me. I nod and hug him. "Your back looks bad.....do you wanna get it checked out?" "no" "Why not?" "They'll ask too many questions....what am I supposed to say? It got cut, I fell, someone stabbed me." I look up at him. "I just have to wait for it to get better on it's own."  He looks at me.  He has a weird look in his eyes. One I've never seen before. I can't tell what it is. I'm about to ask him what's wrong when Heechul shouts that dinner is ready. I jump up and pull Eunhyuk into the kitchen.  

We sit down at the table with everyone else. I sit  next to Eunhyuk and Sungmin. Donghae and I ignore each others presence the whole time.  After we eat I do the dishes because the boys have to go back to the studio. After I finish the dishes I go into my room and open the window.

It's dark out and I can see the stars. I look up at them and wish that could be there. I miss killing old stars and then pulling them back together to make new ones. I start crying then. It starts as a single tear but then one becomes a waterfall. I stand there looking out the window sobbing. I'm still standing there crying when the boys get home so I jump under the cover of my bed and pretend to be asleep.

 

Sorry if it's confusing.....comment please :)