Chapter 7

Stella Messorem

Ella's P.O.V

MY eyes flutter open. I feel dazed. Why does my back hurt? Why does my arm hurt? I push my hair out of my eyes. My hand comes back wet with blood. What? I start to hear shouting. I look up. Donghae and Eunhyuk are fighting. Why are they-oh. Now I remember. The dirty little traitor. I sit up.  "GO BLAME IT ON SOMEONE ELSE WHY DON'T YOU" Eunhyuk yells. "I AM NOT THE ONE WHO-" Donghae says but I cut him off. "SHUT UP" I yell. They both turn towards me. "You're awake" Eunhyuk says and runs over and gives me a hug. Donghae disappears behind Siwon. Eunhyuk pulls me into a bear hug. I hug him back. I'm just glad he's ok. He steps away and hands me a small note.  "What's this?" I ask. "It's from the guy that helped you" He answers. Someone helped me? Nevermind. I open it. It's written in my native tongue.

 

"Dear Stella, I am so sorry that I have to give this to you. Please don't do anything rash. We will all miss you. Because you no longer have wings you are not allowed back. Apparently it's part of a test for you. I will miss you. The family says that they love you. From Ignis Oculos"  

 

I stare at the letter. "What's wrong?" Eunhyuk asks. I barely hear him. How can this happen? I waited 8 years to go home and now one week away from leaving I get another test? What kind of sick joke is this? Donghae.....this is all his fault. I crumple the paper and it incinerates. "DONGHAE" I shout and turn around so I'm facing him. All the members of the band stand in front of him trying to shield him from my wrath. "Move" I say. None of them move. Fine we'll do this the hard way. I push them all aside. And grab Donghae's collar "Don't hurt him" Kyuhyun says quietly in the background. "Why not?" I ask him. "He betrayed me and made me lose my wings. Because of this I can no longer go home and I have to pass another test." My voice slowly gets louder. " I Miss My Family And Now I Can't See Them Because of Him." I start shouting. "DO YOU REALIZE WHAT IT'S LIKE BEING BETRAYED BY ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS. IT HURTS. AND NOW MY WINGS ARE GONE AND I CAN'T FLY. IMAGINE BEING THE ANGEL OF THE STARS AND NOT BEING ABLE TO FLY!"

 

Sungmin starts crying. What have I done. I blew up in my friends faces. I drop Donghae and run out. I run as fast as I can as far as I can until I can't run anymore. I'm somewhere in the middle of the town. I look around until I see a playground. My heart is pounding and my back hurts. I sit on one of the swings and cry my eyes out. How can this happen to me? What did I do? The sound of my sobs echos through the dark playground. It must be at least 11 at night. I have nowhere to go. I can't go back to my house and I can't go home. I try to open my wings. Nothing. They are gone. I climb to the top of the slide and jump off. I think that if I try to fly I might get new ones. I fall on my face. I try to remake my wings out of the star dust particles I find on my arms and in my hair. All I can make is a measly fire ball. I set it down near me on the bench and cruel up next to it. I cry myself to sleep.


 

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

What's happening. Ella's been gone for hours. She's probably out in the city at night somewhere. I look over at Donghae. I kinda want to punch him in the face but he looks terrible already. Leeteuk stands up. "I'm gonna go look for her." He announces. "I'll go with you" Kyuhyun says. The rest of us are still in shock. Kyuhyun walks over to me and helps me up. "You're coming with us." He says. I nod and we walk out into the night.

 

 

Sorry that it's so short...I hope you like it. Comment please.