Chapter 2

Stella Messorem

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

What she's leaving???? How can my best friend be leaving. When did this happen? Why hasn't told me until now?  "For how long?" Leeteuk asks as I sit in silence. She looks up and calmly says. "I'm not sure, I know it's for a long time......maybe forever." Then she keeps eating. "WHAT?" I shout and jump up. "How can you be calm about this?" I say to her. She just shrugs. "I think I'm calm because I have known that this was gonna happen sooner or later." I just stare at her. She looks around at all of us. "Listen guys i'm really going to miss you but....." She stops. She looks confused like she doesn't really know what to say. "It's just" She stops again. "I guess I'm just really excited to finally go home after 8 years." Then she stands up.

 

"Listen guys I really am going to miss you. And I know that if I ever do come back here I will have a family to come see." Donghae stands up. "When are you leaving?" He asks. "One week from today" She says. I sit down, and put my head in my hands. One week. My bestest friend in the whole world is leaving in one measly week. I try my hardest not to cry. She comes and kneels down by me and I feel her arms wrap around me. "Hey" She whispers in my ear. "I still keep in touch with you guys." I look up at her. Her blue eyes look into mine. "Why didn't you tell me until now?" I ask. "I only just found out today" She says. "Hey how about all of us have lunch together two days from now?" Yesung asks. "And the day before I leave we have to come to this gym and stay the night." She says. "Alright" I say and hug her.

 

"Ok it's a date" she says and stands up. "I'm sorry I gotta leave so early but it's getting dark and I don't have a light on my bike anymore cuz someone crashed it into a tree." She says and glares at Siwon. He shrugs his shoulders. "Alright ride safely and don't get hurt. Did you bring your helmet?" Leeteuk asks her. "Yes appa" She says and hugs him. Then she goes around and hugs the rest of us. When she hugs Kyuhyun he blushes scarlet. It's funny he's had a schoolboy crush on her they first met. When she hugs me I pick her up and swing her around. "I'm going to miss you so much" I say. "I'll miss you too" She says and messes up my hair. I put her down and she smiles. Then she runs out of the doors and turns around waves, smiles, and leaves.


 

Ella's P.O.V

I wave at all of them then go unlock my bike. I get on and start going towards home. I can't believe i'm going to be leaving this place. I look around. I smile and turn down the hill. I lift up my arms and feel as if the breeze could pick me off the bike and I could go flying through the air. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling. Then I hear a loud horn and open my eyes. I see bright headlights and I swerve back to the side of the road. That was close. I really need to pay more attention. I get to the bottom of the hill and start pedaling again. I get home and throw my helmet in the closet and run up the stairs to my room. I take a shower and put my night shirt on. I lie down on my bed and look up at the ceiling. I really am going to miss all of my friends. The only reason i'm so calm is I've done this what........10 times. Saying goodbye to people I consider my family is hard but each time it gets a little easier. I look out my window. I see shadows that seem to be alive in my yard. I watch them for awhile but they don't do anything. I yawn and roll over. I lay awake thinking about all the memories I've made before drifting off to sleep.

 

 

Hey, I know that it's not that good yet. Don't worry the next chapter will be good. Please comment :)