Chapter 1

Stella Messorem

"Hey, yeah it's me.......yes I missed you too. Of course i'm coming tonight. I wouldn't miss it.......You're gonna lose.  Ummmm I gotta tell you something....yeah it's kinda important........you know what i'll tell you later when everyone's there.......no you're gonna have to wait just like everyone else. I promise I will tell you guys........Don't worry it isn't that bad. So I'll see you later......Ok bye Eunhyuk." Ella hangs up the phone and rolls off her bed. She stands up and stretches her arms and moves the muscles in her back. She walks over to the wall with her calendar on it. One week from today is circled in red. She finally going to be going home. She is going to miss her friends here but she hasn't been home in what......8 years. She sighs. Then she goes to her closet and picks a pair of blue jean shorts and a purple tank top.

She throws them on and grabs her helmet. "Ella come downstairs and eat your dinner." her Dad shouts. She hurries down the stairs and grabs a box of chicken from her Mom's hands and kisses her cheek. "Thanks" She says. And throws it into a bag with her water bottle, then runs out the door "Have fun sweetie, and remember to ride safely" Her mom yells after her. "Ok Mom I promise I will. I love you" Then she jumps on her bike. She rides down the street and up the hill. At the top she turns and heads for the gym. When she gets there she locks her bike up and runs inside. "Hey guys Ella's here" Someone shouts. She gets picked up and swung around by her good friend Sungmin. "Yay you're here" He shouts. "Yeah I'm here now put me down." She says. He drops her and she lands on her feet. The rest of her friends gather around her.

"Hey we almost started without you" Eunhyuk says. "Well I'm glad you didn't" She says and goes and sits down. "Alright lets start this championship to end all championships." Siwon says "YAY DODGE BALL"  Donghae shouts. His girl friend Seohyun. Claps and hugs him. They form our teams. Eunhyuk, Siwon, Heechul, Yesung, Donghae and Seohyun. VS. Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Leeteuk and Ella. Ella cracks her knuckles and looks at Eunhyuk and says "You're going down boy, I will beat you so bad." "Just try it" He answers. Shindong blows a whistle. And everyone runs to the middle to the court to grab the fabric balls. Then they pelt each other with them. 

Within a matter of minutes it's  Eunhyuk, Yesung and Seohyun against Ella. Seohyun throws a ball at her but she misses and Ella throws on back and it hits her shoulder. Then she dodges Yesung's shot and hits his knee. Then it's just her and Eunhyuk. He throws one but she dodges and throws one at him but misses. Then he picks up two and throws one at her knees and the other at her chest. She jumps up and does a backflip in the air lands and throws one and it hits his arm. Shindong blows the whistle and Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Leeteuk and Ryeowook jump up and yell and chest bump each other. Ella walks over to Eunhyuk and smiles. "I told you I would beat you." She says. "Yah, you cheated" He says playfully throwing a ball at her. She laughs and hits it away. "No I didn't" Donghae walks up and ruffles her hair. "Good job Ella" he says. "Don't touch my hair she pouts. Waving her hand in his face. Then they all go sit down in a circle on the floor.

Ella pulls out her dinner of rice and chicken and starts stuffing her face with food. the rest of them just drink water. "So what's your big news" Eunhyuk asks. "Stuff let me finish eating" She replies and then jumps up because Seohyun yelps. She looks around surprised. "Sorry I poked her" Donghae says pulling Seohyun onto his lap. Leeteuk shakes his head and smiles. They are such a cute couple. They started dating 3 months ago. "Please tell us now" Eunhyuk whines turing to Ella.  She shakes her head. But he gives you puppie dog eyes. "Ok fine" Ella says and puts her food aside. She's silent for awhile and then blurts out "I'm leaving Korea."

 

 

 

 

Sorry I know it isn't that good yet. Please comment :)