Chapter 2

The Alpha

 

You woke up the next morning in your bed. The sun was creeping through the curtains and blinding you a little. You yawned and stretched your arms, you remembered what happened the night before and felt your cheeks burning up. You smiled and got out of the bed, you walked to the window and looked outside. Your window was facing the forest and you could clearly see two big, no not big, huge wolfs playing. One was light brown and the other one was darker brown, they were Tao and Luhan. Each wolf has different coat color, usually the same color as their hair in human ​form.  One of the wolfs looked up and noticed you watching them, he waved his tail messaging you good morning. You smiled and waved back at them, they started running back towards the house and you walked downstairs. Suho, Kai and Kris were at the kitchen table, waiting for you to make them breakfast.

“Morning guys.” You said and walked in the kitchen.

“Good morning Eunmi, will you make us food? We are so hungry.” Kai said. You chuckled and nodded.

“Yeah we hungry as wolfs.” Xiumin came from the back porch through the glass doors.

“Oh god, stop with that joke already, it is lame.” Suho rolled his eyes. Xiumin stuck his tongue out and sat on the other side of the table.

The table was made for 8 people, which meant 4 of them would have to sit somewhere else. You usually ate on the kitchen counter while watching the guys stuffing their mouths like animals. Their appetite was just outstanding.

You were in the kitchen making first round of scrambled eggs and bacon. You served the first six guys their plates, Kris politely gave his plate to hungry Tao that just came in, following by Luhan.  You got back to the kitchen and started preparing food for the other half. You were facing the stove and scrambling eggs when you felt a hot breath on your neck and arms wrapped around your waist.  You twitched a little and by the scent you immediately knew it was Kris. He smelt very nice. You started blushing and your heart started beating rapidly.

“You smell like me.” he mumbled quietly and stuck his nose in the crook of your neck.

“I…I’m sorry. I … I haven’t showered yet.” You stuttered out.

“Mmm… that’s okay. I like it.” He whispered to your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

Your breath got shorter and you were trying to calm yourself down. He chuckled and then let go of you.

You calmed yourself down enough to finish the meal. You put it on the plates and carried it to the rest of the hungry boys. Kris winked at you and took another bite of his food. You felt all your blood traveling back up to your face. You excused yourself and walked to your room. You went to grab some fresh clothes and then headed to the bathroom. You took a nice relaxing shower and put your clothes back on. You brushed your hair and put it in a high ponytail. Your hair was long, and naturally brown with blond ends, people usually said you were the most beautiful girl in the tribe.

Girls usually don’t ever turn into wolfs. There’s only a small chance the girl would hold all the right gens, and if so the female does turn into wolf she becomes the wife of the alpha. Alpha change’s when the time is right. The alpha has a special power over the pack, it makes them follow him, and when it’s time for a new alpha to be placed on the head, the other one loses his powers.

Your father was an alpha, your mother died when you were still a child. She was a wolf, very beautiful one. Your father loved her very much and when he lost her, he became a loner, he isolated himself from his family, his pack. And so the pack needed a new leader. But there hasn’t been one in over 12 years, which is extremely rear to happen. The new alpha is normally picked on the night of a full moon, but for 12 years that hasn’t happened. No one knows why. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment & Subscribe <3