Chapter 12

The Alpha

After everything that happened you seriously needed some fresh air. You went for a little walk just to clear my head. 

What really confused you was Lays kiss. You weren't expecting that at all, he really caught you off guard.

You were so in your own world, you didn't even notice someone coming towards you. 

"Eunmi is that you?" A deep husky voice spoke and pulled you out of your thoughts. 

You looked up and there was 6 guys walking towards you. The guy with the gummy smile was looking at you  with questioning eyes. He seemed so familiar and that voice. The low and husky voice. Where have you seen him before. And then it clicked... 

"Yongguk is that you?" your eyes widened. 

"Yes it's me.. you remember me?" He asked as they came closer. He opened his arms for a hug and you gladly welcomed him. 

"Woow you changed so much.. you're so tall!! And your voice is even lower.." *If that's even possible.* you thought. 

"You've changed a lot too... look at you all grown up and beautiful..." He said, checking you out. 

You blushed at his compliment and giggled and he chuckled. 

You almost forgot the presence of the other guys until one of them fake coughed.

Yongguk stopped smiling like an idiot and quickly looked around.

"Oh yeah.. Eunmi this is the pack.. this is Himchan, Daehyun, Jongup, Youngjae and the youngest one; Zelo." He introduced. 

You bowed a little. "Nice to meet you guys... welcome... well the alpha should welcome you first, but oh well..." You said and they all smiled. They seemed really nice, all of them greeted you and bowed respectfully. 

 

"So, you guys starting a family yet?" Yongguk asked as they followed you to your home. 

"Honestly I hope they are not.. 11 guys is enough right now.." You sighed. 

"They?" he asked, frowning his eyebrows. 

"The alpha couple..." you said casually.. although it was harder than you thought. 

"S..S-so you're not the..." 

"No.." you answered as you already knew the question. 

He seemed confused for a moment... "But you look like.."

"A wolf?" you cut him off again and he nodded. 

"Yeah, I know.. I get that a lot." you chuckled darkly. You finally made it out of the woods and you led them to the back porch. 

"I guess mother nature is just playing games with me." you said and shrugged your shoulders. 

"Or you just haven't found your match yet." He whispered in your ear with that husky voice that sent chills down your spine.

As he was so close to you, your senses finally woke up and you smelled his musky scent, but there was also a hint of chocolate like smell. He smelled really good, and something about it attracted you! 

"Bap, Yongguk ... welcome." Kris said warmly... but something in his voice was faked, and you could sense it. 

"Kris... thank you for letting us visit." Yongguk said and they both bowed. 

"This is Yuri.." Kris introduced the clingy girl beside him. She was staring at Yongguk and checked him out pretty obviously. Which made you want to puke again.  

The two packs introduced themselves and the guys seemed to very much like the guests. 

 

 

Soon the sun set and it was getting pretty late, and the guys were all very tired. You told them they could use your room and that you would sleep on the couch but Lay said you could sleep in his room. 

You showed them your room and brought some extra blankets and pillows. 

"Here, make yourself at home." You said and placed the pillows on the ground. 

"Thank you so much Eunmi, we really didn't want to be a burden." Yongguk said and you waved your hand. 

"No problem really... I'm happy you guys came..good night." You said. 

"Good night..." They all sang in unison, which was really adorable to you.

You giggled and walked over to Lay's room. You knocked on the doors and he told you to come in.

"I'm gona take the couch." You said and sat down.

"No way! You take the bed, I'm good with the couch." He said and you shook your head.

"No Lay, I'm thankful you're even letting me stay here.. and I'm okay with the couch." You said but he wouldn't listen, instead he picked you up and placed you down on the bed and quickly tucked you in.  

"Good night princess." He said and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead. 

"Goon night. Oppa." You saw his face lit up and you couldn't help but blush a little. 

He turned off the lights and laid down on the couch. 

You closed your eyes and snuggled into the blankets.. they all smelled like Lay.. and you liked it.. they felt warm and safe. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeelllo! 

I apologize for the ty chapter.. Mianhae!!! 

You guys are soo sweet with all the comments and support! 

Thankk youu soo much again!! 

I'm gona try and write more awesome chapters for you guys!! 

Ok.. that would be all.. 

I love you all my wolfies! <3 

Comment, Subscribe & Up Vote! 

~ Love, N <3